Red face NVM setting list for WorkCentre 7535

Good day everyone,
    i am just starting to do WorkCentre 7535 and wonder could anyone help me with the fuser NVM list. Need to do adjustment to the fuser.

thank you

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    NVM setting list for WorkCentre 7535

Re: NVM setting list for WorkCentre 7535

Quote Originally Posted by Qiyi View Post
    Good day everyone,
    i am just starting to do WorkCentre 7535 and wonder could anyone help me with the fuser NVM list. Need to do adjustment to the fuser.
    thank you
    what type adjustment needed?

do you have the service manual?

if you are not a tech nor do you have the service manual ... steer clear you could make problems worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    what type adjustment needed?

do you have the service manual?

if you are not a tech nor do you have the service manual ... steer clear you could make problems worse.
    Thanks for the reply Phil. Actually i am also a copier technician dealing with Canon, Ricoh, Fuji Xerox and Sharp. This is the first time i have my hand on Xerox WorkCentre series copier. The reason i request for the fuser NVM of WorkCentre 7535 is because i wanted to check/adjust to the warm-up
    time because i am having quite a few complain from customer regarding the long warm-up time compare to Fuji Xerox ( Asia Pacific models) where the warm-up time is only less the 3minutes. Have even had a customer rejected/requested to change machine because of this warm-up time issue.
    I do have the E-doc for Fuji Xerox models ( AP-iv C3370/4470 ) but not sure whether it is the same.

Assistance is much appreciated.

Thank you

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    NVM setting list for WorkCentre 7535

Hi Qiyi,

While the copier photo replication print process is essentially the same across all Photocopiers. The repair process can be "VERY" different between manufactures.

Xerox uses a E-Doc (Electronic Documentation) format. These manuals are generally installed on laptops. There is a security code (GSN) to view the documents.

There are some manuals in PDF format for Xerox equipment, but generally that's regulated to the lower end equipment.

You may be the most capable technician in the world, but without the correct service documents you will be just shooting in the dark.

And like PhilB stated you will probably just make it worse.

This forum will try to help you, but you "MUST" give us as much information as possible (i.e. Is this machine a 220V or 110V?, was warm up time ever correct, even when new? (ask customer)

If you can give us all the pertinent info I am sure someone hear can help you.

Good luck

Unhappy Re: NVM setting list for WorkCentre 7535

Quote Originally Posted by rockdude View Post
    Hi Qiyi,

While the copier photo replication print process is essentially the same across all Photocopiers. The repair process can be "VERY" different between manufactures.

Xerox uses a E-Doc (Electronic Documentation) format. These manuals are generally installed on laptops. There is a security code (GSN) to view the documents.

There are some manuals in PDF format for Xerox equipment, but generally that's regulated to the lower end equipment.

You may be the most capable technician in the world, but without the correct service documents you will be just shooting in the dark.

And like PhilB stated you will probably just make it worse.

This forum will try to help you, but you "MUST" give us as much information as possible (i.e. Is this machine a 220V or 110V?, was warm up time ever correct, even when new? (ask customer)

If you can give us all the pertinent info I am sure someone hear can help you.

Good luck
    Thank you Rockdude for replying. Actually we in Malaysia do more on ApeosPort and DocuCentre models ( Asia Pacific models ) which is running with 220v. Lately those models are shortage so the people who import machine start importing machines from USA ( 110v ) and also from Europe. Models like WC5330/5335 are equivalent to our DC-IV 3060/3065, so we don't have any problem with this model.We can refer to the E-doc that we have but for the WC7535/7545 ( 110v ) which is equivalent to AP-IV C3370/4470, i have try the NVM setting, it doesn't work. That is why i am looking for the NVM setting list for WC7535.

thanks

Technician

It's the loading of the software that take a long time not the fuser warming up you can not change this time sadly, The new machine for exemple altalink C80XX take less tame to come ready

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by abdou View Post
    It's the loading of the software that take a long time not the fuser warming up you can not change this time sadly, The new machine for exemple altalink C80XX take less tame to come ready
    If you upgrade the HDD to a SSD model this will greatly shorten the boot time.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts xeroxsharp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by drewzif View Post
    If you upgrade the HDD to a SSD model this will greatly shorten the boot time.
    SSD will not fast you machine!!!
    4-5 min. is boot up time, with fax modem 1-2 min. more.
    Tested. EU 220V.

Non NVM will not fast you WC.