Thumbs up Xerox 560 error 093-314

Hi,

Does anybody know how to reset the error 093-314? What NVM number to reset? Itīs a Xerox Docucolor 560 Please help!

Thanks

Senior Tech 250+ Posts InterfaceP's Avatar

Re: Xerox 560 error 093-314

762-368 is the NVM reset.

The issue could be caused from a faulty Low toner sensor to a clogged waste dispenser in the rear of the Developer housing. Electrically it would be the IOT or MCU in that order.

This is a difficult one to tackle if you lack experience, I don't know if you do or not.

Furthermore, I'm certain you can find additional info on this forum if you search the code.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by InterfaceP View Post

The issue could be caused from a faulty Low toner sensor to a clogged waste dispenser in the rear of the Developer housing. Electrically it would be the IOT or MCU in that order.

This is a difficult one to tackle if you lack experience, I don't know if you do or not.

Furthermore, I'm certain you can find additional info on this forum if you search the code.

Good luck!

Thank you ...i'll try , but the NVM 762-368 to 0 or an other number

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InterfaceP View Post

Good luck!
    Hi,

I have the same issue with my xerox 700 and have reset the code from 3 to 0. The machine reboots with no error codes but after 10 to 50 prints, the machine stalls with the same error 093-314.
    After going through few posts with respects to this error, I opened the cartridge drum unit and found the yellow spiting. Please see below pics....
    your help and comments would greatly be applicated.

Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 1.25.10 pm.jpgScreen Shot 2019-02-01 at 1.24.40 pm.jpg
    Last edited by Kwaku01; 02-01-2019 at 02:59 AM.

Hi

a new inner cover has come out just for this problem..

802K65485 Inner cover assy..

If you keep getting error 093-314, run the dispenser motor, if dead, replace motor and add inner cover assy. Test voltages from your iot drive pwb. Some times it pops the F8 surface mount fuse..

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Xerox 560 error 093-314

I sure hope y'all are following ALL the RAPs since cleaning out supply n waste tubes are in there.

"The issue could be caused from a faulty Low toner sensor to a clogged waste dispenser in the rear of the Developer housing."
    Last edited by Phil B.; 02-01-2019 at 06:32 AM. Reason: add info

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts knightfall's Avatar

you may want to check 2 things
    1 check the chute that allows toner to drop into the developer unit is pack and backing up the toner, if it is then remove the developer top cover and inspect the gears on the mag roller and watch them as you turn it if it is damaged the augers in the developer unit will not move the toner down causing a back up of toner in turn burning out the dispenser motor.
    2 turn on the dispenser motor if you hear a noise the motor is good check the sound of the other motors for what it sounds like.
    these 2 are the usual suspects for that code.

reset 762-312 to 0 first
    then check the yellow developer gears
    componet control 093-006 turns on the yellow dispenser motor

replace whats defective.

good luck
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by knightfall View Post
    you may want to check 2 things
    1 check the chute that allows toner to drop into the developer unit is pack and backing up the toner, if it is then remove the developer top cover and inspect the gears on the mag roller and watch them as you turn it if it is damaged the augers in the developer unit will not move the toner down causing a back up of toner in turn burning out the dispenser motor.
    2 turn on the dispenser motor if you hear a noise the motor is good check the sound of the other motors for what it sounds like.
    these 2 are the usual suspects for that code.

reset 762-312 to 0 first
    then check the yellow developer gears
    componet control 093-006 turns on the yellow dispenser motor

replace whats defective.

good luck
    Hi
    Thanks for your in-depth guide. I followed your instructions and when I entered component control, I didn't hear any noise but heard the noise for Component Control [093-007] (Magenta Dispense Motor). I'm certain the yellow dispenser motor needs to be replaced. Thanks once again!

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dech View Post
    Hi

a new inner cover has come out just for this problem..

802K65485 Inner cover assy..

If you keep getting error 093-314, run the dispenser motor, if dead, replace motor and add inner cover assy. Test voltages from your iot drive pwb. Some times it pops the F8 surface mount fuse..
    Hi, I runned the dispenser motor and and it didn't work so I replaced the motor and tested it and worked and now the error is gone but when i print there is no yellow.....Please any suggestions. I noticed I did not replace the inner cover assy. What could it be...? PLEASE ANYONES IMPUT WOULD GREATLY BE APPRECIATED!
    Last edited by Kwaku01; 03-30-2019 at 11:15 AM.