Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

x / y ... edge erases setting ... bypass tray for xerox tarzan iii / 6500 / 5500

1. how can i fix for edge erase in bypass tray (tray 5) ?

2. can i check this by NVM ?

3. need help friend ...

thank you so much

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    x / y ... edge erases setting ... bypass tray for xerox tarzan iii / 6500 / 5500

Re: x / y ... edge erases setting ... bypass tray for xerox tarzan iii / 6500 / 5500

Quote Originally Posted by lithium898 View Post
    1. how can i fix for edge erase in bypass tray (tray 5) ? 2. can i check this by NVM ? 3. need help friend ...
    thank you so much
    did you check the SM?
    you DO have the SM right?

Technician

Re: x / y ... edge erases setting ... bypass tray for xerox tarzan iii / 6500 / 5500

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    did you check the SM?
    you DO have the SM right?
    i don't have anything sir ...

i don't have anything sir ...
    a little suggestion from a Trained Xerox tech

either get the PWS + Edoc for the machine

-=OR=-

keep your hands off .. you can fuck it up worse if you don't know what the hell you are doing!

WHY do you noobies think you can repair machines without manuals n other materials and KNOW HOW...

some of have been in this industry for 30+ years.. and IT still amazes me you people think you can do OUR job!

Hell I don't want to walk dogs or brew coffee or flip burgers.. so I got TRAINED in this field!

Technician

a little suggestion from a Trained Xerox tech

either get the PWS + Edoc for the machine

-=OR=-

keep your hands off .. you can fuck it up worse if you don't know what the hell you are doing!

WHY do you noobies think you can repair machines without manuals n other materials and KNOW HOW...

some of have been in this industry for 30+ years.. and IT still amazes me you people think you can do OUR job!

Hell I don't want to walk dogs or brew coffee or flip burgers.. so I got TRAINED in this field!
    this is defalut of my machine sir... A4 paper .. i think border is to big...
    how can i fix or adjust it about 0.1-0.2 mm.. sir ... please suggest for noobies sir...
    i can't contact the old technician becasue he death for last month sir..

please sir thank you so much..

205761.jpg

this is defalut of my machine sir... A4 paper .. i think border is to big...
    how can i fix or adjust it about 0.1-0.2 mm.. sir ... please suggest for noobies sir...
    i can't contact the old technician becasue he death for last month sir..

please sir thank you so much..

205761.jpg
    your profile SAYS you were trained LAST on XEROX... your STATE say VT but in profile you are from Thailand .. your grasp of english made me look in your profile due to is didn't jive....

So.. IMHO you gave false info .. your lack of knowledge ( of 'trained' brand)
    of said machines leads me to believe you bullshitted us.. I am done... I will block -= I HAVE NO INTEREST IN TRYING TO HELP THOSE THAT TRY TO CON PEOPLE...

Technician

your profile SAYS you were trained LAST on XEROX... your STATE say VT but in profile you are from Thailand .. your grasp of english made me look in your profile due to is didn't jive....

So.. IMHO you gave false info .. your lack of knowledge ( of 'trained' brand)
    of said machines leads me to believe you bullshitted us.. I am done... I will block -= I HAVE NO INTEREST IN TRYING TO HELP THOSE THAT TRY TO CON PEOPLE...
    what did i do to you Phil ?
    Why you so serious ?

i just ask and discuss in something don't know.

Why are you doing this tome ?

i'm so sorry Phil...

i forget .. this cummunity made for money...but not the knowledge sharing ..