Thread: Edoc's

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Edoc's

Edoc's

All the gear but no idea !

We have just started to sell Xerox alongside Konica Minolta, and i'm having problems trying to actually open the service manuals (EDocs) for the the Xerox.

I trained on the equipment 4 months ago and have all the info on my laptop but unfortunately or fortunately im only now needing to access the edoc.

I can see the SearchLite and see that the C8070 edoc is there but i want to see the whole manual.

Any help to actually view the edocs?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Edoc's

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffers01 View Post
    All the gear but no idea !

We have just started to sell Xerox alongside Konica Minolta, and i'm having problems trying to actually open the service manuals (EDocs) for the the Xerox.

I trained on the equipment 4 months ago and have all the info on my laptop but unfortunately or fortunately im only now needing to access the edoc.

I can see the SearchLite and see that the C8070 edoc is there but i want to see the whole manual.

Any help to actually view the edocs?
    You'll need a GSN ID to view them. When you boot up Windows you should get a password prompt to log into GSNlock.

Its a shit system when all you want to do is view manuals but the only way with these crappy machines

Senior Tech 250+ Posts jhalfhide's Avatar

Re: Edoc's

Should be a small white 'notepad' looking icon just along from searchlite and it should state 'contents' when you hover over it. This is your actual manuals.

You do need to install the manual for each model first and these are downloaded from the GSN website using your GSN ID and password.

As has been said, you need to be running GSN lock and logged into that to get it displaying. This is a security measure to prevent unauthorised techs.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Edoc's

Cool Re: Edoc's

Hi the White pad icon was missing so i ended up reinstalling the Bus and all working now.

Thanks for you help