Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Recommendation

  1. #1
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Recommendation


    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    567
    Rep Power
    31

    Recommendation

    Hi
    Customer wants to buy a Xerox multifunction machine that Scans in color but copies and prints in Black only.He does
    about 4000 copies a month,and needs 11X17. Can anyone recommend a xerox workcentre machine that would be a good fit?
    Customer insists on Xerox.
    Thanks Andy

  2. #2
    techie gpoffmachs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Grants Pass, Oregon
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    31

    Thumbs up Re: Recommendation

    B7025 good machine
    Techie

  3. #3
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Recommendation


    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    1,982
    Rep Power
    67

    Re: Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by cucuklotz View Post
    Hi
    Customer wants to buy a Xerox multifunction machine that Scans in color but copies and prints in Black only.He does
    about 4000 copies a month,and needs 11X17. Can anyone recommend a xerox workcentre machine that would be a good fit?
    Customer insists on Xerox.
    Thanks Andy
    Why Xerox? does he realize that not many Indy's work on Xerox? So his only option will be to call Xerox at their standard rate, $240 to walk in door and $15 per 1/4 hour !!! It's probably more now, those rates were from a few years ago.

  4. #4
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Recommendation

    copiertec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Centereach, L.I. New York
    Posts
    506
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Why Xerox? does he realize that not many Indy's work on Xerox? So his only option will be to call Xerox at their standard rate, $240 to walk in door and $15 per 1/4 hour !!! It's probably more now, those rates were from a few years ago.
    Not to mention that Xerox has one of the highest operating costs to run.

  5. #5
    techie gpoffmachs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Grants Pass, Oregon
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    Not to mention that Xerox has one of the highest operating costs to run.

    not if under xerox contract set price per click all parts and labor included
    i have over 400 machines under xerox contract and man i would not do it any other way
    Techie

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here