Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Question Xerox DC252 IBT Belt impregnated with Cyan Toner.

Hello to all,

We have a DocuColor 252 in our shop. We have noticed that whenever we sent to print blurs of Cyan color appear on the printings, especially on Coated and Heavyweight paper (very light blur on plain paper). By reviewing a little, we discovered that the IBT Belt get impregnated with a long light layer of cyan toner just before every print job sent it to the printer. We also reviewed other DocuColor 252 that we have in our shop and the blur do not appear on the printings.

Is there a setting or some component that we need to review?? Every help will be much appreciate it.

Best regards and the best of days to all.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts InterfaceP's Avatar

Re: Xerox DC252 IBT Belt impregnated with Cyan Toner.

Sounds like it could be the Charge HVPS. It's the larger of the boards on the inside of the back door. Swap the connectors out and see if it moves to a different color.

Quote Originally Posted by InterfaceP View Post
    Sounds like it could be the Charge HVPS. It's the larger of the boards on the inside of the back door. Swap the connectors out and see if it moves to a different color.
    Hello!!

I had swapped the connector colors from Yellow to Cyan & Cyan to Yellow. Layer of toner changed to Yellow with some parts of Cyan. Printings seems to be clean on plain paper 8.5x11 and 11x17. Do you still recommend to leave the connectors as are right now?? Or do I have to change the Charge HVPS Board (Y,M,C)?? We have a DocuColor 250 that we use for parts. In the case a change get required, can I take it from the DC250 and install it in the DC252?? Compatibility issues may arise??

Best regards!!

Senior Tech 250+ Posts InterfaceP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZammKV View Post
    Hello!!

I had swapped the connector colors from Yellow to Cyan & Cyan to Yellow. Layer of toner changed to Yellow with some parts of Cyan. Printings seems to be clean on plain paper 8.5x11 and 11x17. Do you still recommend to leave the connectors as are right now?? Or do I have to change the Charge HVPS Board (Y,M,C)?? We have a DocuColor 250 that we use for parts. In the case a change get required, can I take it from the DC250 and install it in the DC252?? Compatibility issues may arise??

Best regards!!
    Same part