Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Xerox 9301 With Error Code

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and this is my first post however I've been the owner of a computer repair and VoIP telephone company for over 25 years. I have spent my entire life in this industry and have had my fair share of fixing copiers and printers and such.

With the above being said I purchased a NOS Xerox 9301 copier with only 250 copies on the meter. I have owned it for less then 50 days and up until today has worked absolutely fantastic. When I came in it told me printing was not available and that only scanning was available. After reviewing the fault codes I have found the below codes on the copier.

then the 399 repeats 4 more times.

I have searched Google all day with very little information regarding this error. I did find a few posts regarding the error and it stated a possible 24v power failure so I replaced the Power Supply from my old (and also dead) 9301 copier with no luck.

I have also found the Xerox service manual on the copier and there is no mention of this fault code.

Any direction this group could point me in would be very helpful. Thank you in advance.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Xerox 9301 With Error Code

Quote Originally Posted by rallen1976 View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and this is my first post however I've been the owner of a computer repair and VoIP telephone company for over 25 years. I have spent my entire life in this industry and have had my fair share of fixing copiers and printers and such.

With the above being said I purchased a NOS Xerox 9301 copier with only 250 copies on the meter. I have owned it for less then 50 days and up until today has worked absolutely fantastic. When I came in it told me printing was not available and that only scanning was available. After reviewing the fault codes I have found the below codes on the copier.

then the 399 repeats 4 more times.

I have searched Google all day with very little information regarding this error. I did find a few posts regarding the error and it stated a possible 24v power failure so I replaced the Power Supply from my old (and also dead) 9301 copier with no luck.

I have also found the Xerox service manual on the copier and there is no mention of this fault code.

Any direction this group could point me in would be very helpful. Thank you in advance.
    99-460 means your top orange umbilical thing is shot. Steal one of the two from within your parts unit.

Also don't pull fault codes from the PEST table. Pull them from the fault history option.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Xerox 9301 With Error Code

As a side note it's never the power supply with a ColorQube 92xx or 93xx. They last forever.