Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Xerox Workcentre Pro 245 - search for an upgrade file with the extension .ugd

The machine stopped working like a printer (how the copier works). Error 03-340. I checked all the connectors. The machine is grounded. The network connection reaches 75% and falls into error. Suspicion that the firmware from statics has flown. (The machine is grounded)
    I can’t connect to the printer’s WEB interface.

Installed "CC232-WCP275UtilitiesInstallWin98And2k12_00_006" on 32bit winXP (it wasn’t able to make it work normally on 7).
    The utility in aggregate mode is connected to the machine (via USB). But for the upgrade requires a file with the extension .ugd
    On the manufacturer’s website, firmware is only D136022000_00_1.DLM with a different extension. (for web upgrade that doesn't work)
    Tell me where to look for this firmware with the .ugd extension, or can anyone have it?

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: Xerox Workcentre Pro 245 - search for an upgrade file with the extension .ugd

Quote Originally Posted by Technoman View Post
    The machine stopped working like a printer (how the copier works). Error 03-340. I checked all the connectors. The machine is grounded. The network connection reaches 75% and falls into error. Suspicion that the firmware from statics has flown. (The machine is grounded)

Installed "CC232-WCP275UtilitiesInstallWin98And2k12_00_006" on 32bit winXP (it wasn’t able to make it work normally on 7).
    The utility in aggregate mode is connected to the machine (via USB). But for the upgrade requires a file with the extension .ugd
    On the manufacturer’s website, firmware is only D136022000_00_1.DLM with a different extension. (for web upgrade that doesn't work)
    Tell me where to look for this firmware with the .ugd extension, or can anyone have it?
    with network dropping I don't think firmware is the fix.

how is it connected to server? could it be a switch or router going south?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: Xerox Workcentre Pro 245 - search for an upgrade file with the extension .ugd

What machine software version ?

There is still communication through the router. The tasks go away from the computer, but the printer does not know what to do with the task, it hangs in the unfinished printed works with the inscription: "The resources required for this work are not known at present."
    The printout of the system configuration report also does not go to print - it hangs in unfinished print jobs with the status "Waiting"

System Set: 13.60.022.000
    Software Upgrade: 12.026.004
    GUI Software Upgrade: 12.023.000

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

There is still communication through the router. The tasks go away from the computer, but the printer does not know what to do with the task, it hangs in the unfinished printed works with the inscription: "The resources required for this work are not known at present."
    The printout of the system configuration report also does not go to print - it hangs in unfinished print jobs with the status "Waiting"

System Set: 13.60.022.000
    Software Upgrade: 12.026.004
    GUI Software Upgrade: 12.023.000
    sounds like you are sending a job (PS?) that the unit doesn't support...

does it have Post Script?

what are you trying to print?

I'm trying to print a test page from a computer.
    It is significant that the internal configuration report stopped printing - the printer must print it

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

I'm trying to print a test page from a computer.
    It is significant that the internal configuration report stopped printing - the printer must print it
    Because you reload software version 12.xxxxx which is only for copier.
    Version 13.xxxx software is for copier printer and 14.xxxx is for complete with postscript option on machine.
    You need to do altboot procedure on the machine with upper version of system software.