Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    lusaka zambia
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    21

    Magenta background

    I have a dc252 when I print in colour or photocopy its producing a magenta background but if I photocopy or print in black and white copies are Okey I changed DV and drum still producing magenta background what could be the problem

  2. #2
    Technician
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Delhi
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Magenta background

    Quote Originally Posted by Reeves View Post
    I have a dc252 when I print in colour or photocopy its producing a magenta background but if I photocopy or print in black and white copies are Okey I changed DV and drum still producing magenta background what could be the problem
    Pls upload 2-3 images

    Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Magenta background

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    14,208
    Rep Power
    375

    Re: Magenta background

    Quote Originally Posted by Reeves View Post
    I have a dc252 when I print in colour or photocopy its producing a magenta background but if I photocopy or print in black and white copies are Okey I changed DV and drum still producing magenta background what could be the problem
    did you follow the SM procedure after changing the DV?

    did you clean the machine b4 replacement?

    did you just replace DV powder?

    or whole unit?

    is there black print visible thru the magenta?

    please upload PDF's of the problem.

  4. #4
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    lusaka zambia
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: Magenta background

    Quote Originally Posted by xrxdheeraj View Post
    Pls upload 2-3 images

    Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    thanks have uploaded the images

  5. #5
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    lusaka zambia
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: Magenta background

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    did you follow the SM procedure after changing the DV?

    did you clean the machine b4 replacement?

    did you just replace DV powder?

    or whole unit?

    is there black print visible thru the magenta?

    please upload PDF's of the problem.
    The machine was working just fine it just started producing magenta background i suspected the DV so i got a working dv from another machine the problem is still there but the some dv worked just okey in the other machine DV powder i replaced 5 months ago

  6. #6
    Technician
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Delhi
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Magenta background

    Quote Originally Posted by Reeves View Post
    The machine was working just fine it just started producing magenta background i suspected the DV so i got a working dv from another machine the problem is still there but the some dv worked just okey in the other machine DV powder i replaced 5 months ago
    Check for the drum unit if toner in building on drum surface. If yes any of your drum unit could be faulty. Try swapping magenta DV unit with other yellow/cyan and see if same problem.
    Try reseating laser cable and laser unit

    Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    lusaka zambia
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: Magenta background

    Quote Originally Posted by xrxdheeraj View Post
    Check for the drum unit if toner in building on drum surface. If yes any of your drum unit could be faulty. Try swapping magenta DV unit with other yellow/cyan and see if same problem.
    Try reseating laser cable and laser unit

    Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the reply i have tried to swap drums still the problem is still there but black and white coping and printing its okey buy coping and printing in color the magenta background is there

  8. #8
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    lusaka zambia
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: Magenta background

    Quote Originally Posted by xrxdheeraj View Post
    Check for the drum unit if toner in building on drum surface. If yes any of your drum unit could be faulty. Try swapping magenta DV unit with other yellow/cyan and see if same problem.
    Try reseating laser cable and laser unit

    Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    hi i have tried to reseat laser cables and laser unit for magenta and yellow problem still there

  9. #9
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Magenta background

    SeniorTch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Magenta background

    seems to be a voltage problem. a charge roller voltage or a Dev housing Bias.
    105E17680 Charge (Y, M, C) HVPS
    or

    604K29270 Developer Bias (Y, M, C) HVPS

  10. #10
    Technician
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Delhi
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Magenta background

    Quote Originally Posted by Reeves View Post
    I have a dc252 when I print in colour or photocopy its producing a magenta background but if I photocopy or print in black and white copies are Okey I changed DV and drum still producing magenta background what could be the problem
    Any of 3 dev unit or any of drum units. It's due to voltages. One of your drum unit charging or dev unit is makings this problem due to voltages.

    Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here