Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Xerox D125 Toner faulse readings

Every toner i install does few copies
    Before installing another new toner, remove the toner dispensing unit. Remove the toner bottle motor. Clean the motor shaft. Remove coupling that was on the motor shaft and the spring behind it. Clean the coupling (the gear that makes contact with the toner bottle to spin the auger inside the toner cartridge) and file the inside of the coupling just a little bit so it slides on the motor shaft better. Stretch out the spring to about twice its original length. Reassemble and install the toner dispenser.

Any solution

Godfrey

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: Xerox D125 Toner faulse readings

Quote Originally Posted by Mukasa View Post
    Before installing another new toner, remove the toner dispensing unit. Remove the toner bottle motor. Clean the motor shaft. Remove coupling that was on the motor shaft and the spring behind it. Clean the coupling (the gear that makes contact with the toner bottle to spin the auger inside the toner cartridge) and file the inside of the coupling just a little bit so it slides on the motor shaft better. Stretch out the spring to about twice its original length. Reassemble and install the toner dispenser.

Any solution

Godfrey
    MY GUESS?

not GENUINE XEROX SUPPLIES!

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: Xerox D125 Toner faulse readings

Quote Originally Posted by Mukasa View Post

Any solution

Godfrey
    first check ATC setup. check toner density reading less than 500. just +20 and run setup. if sensor value reduced around 450. ok. otherwise change developer unit sensor. if the value reduced properly then change nvm value according to no. of fail to supply toner setting from 10 to more. i forgot the value. if can not just pm me . i give the nvm value.