Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Special Corona Virus Pricing On Xerox FreeFlow Licensing

Good through May 30 (when I hope this is finally all over).
    Is everyone taking a hit from the Corona Virus ??

Email me please for details:

JorgeXcalak@live.com

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Re: Special Corona Virus Pricing On Xerox FreeFlow Licensing

Are you serious? You are actually trying to take advantage of the corona virus. What next you will be selling a cure? Come on man this isn't right!

Senior Tech 250+ Posts jhalfhide's Avatar

Free green copy button disinfectant when you buy our Corona package Special Corona Virus Pricing On Xerox FreeFlow Licensing

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Are you serious? You are actually trying to take advantage of the corona virus. What next you will be selling a cure? Come on man this isn't right!

Just trying to help my fellow techs during a difficult time economically.

I used to be there too,, on both sides of the coin,, service tech, and shop owner.

It's a tough business, both are,, and not getting any easier with all the mandated closings.

This idea came in response to a request from a new customer in So Cal.
    His Nuvera license expired,, no machine, had to close his doors to public, but had some contract printing that he could do to stay alive while this rolled out.

Short of cash,, he asked me for some solution, and this is what I came up with for him.
    He can keep,,,, his machine running, his pick up and delivery printing biz intact, ,, and when it's over, he completes the purchase and re-opens his front door. We both win.

I would imagine that others are in this boat,, or will be very shortly, if this drags on very long.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XeroxTechBrazil View Post
    Just trying to help my fellow techs during a difficult time economically.

I used to be there too,, on both sides of the coin,, service tech, and shop owner.

It's a tough business, both are,, and not getting any easier with all the mandated closings.

This idea came in response to a request from a new customer in So Cal.
    His Nuvera license expired,, no machine, had to close his doors to public, but had some contract printing that he could do to stay alive while this rolled out.

Short of cash,, he asked me for some solution, and this is what I came up with for him.
    He can keep,,,, his machine running, his pick up and delivery printing biz intact, ,, and when it's over, he completes the purchase and re-opens his front door. We both win.

I would imagine that others are in this boat,, or will be very shortly, if this drags on very long.
    Then buy advertising

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

"Then buy advertising"

That's a good idea,, never thought of it.

Really, I wasn't trying to offend. I'm mostly retired,, but I imagine myself in this difficult spot,, either as a tech, or as a shop owner who had to close his doors. Very little of my work came in the front door at the end,, but I started out with a walk-in trade, that while annoying, financed my business growth.

I started as a tech in the days of the ubiquitous "Copy Shop",, and one day,, on Ventura Blvd, after polishing a finger nail scratch on a drum for the fifth time that week,, said to myself: I can do this so much better.

But,, it's not that easy.

As we all found out

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XeroxTechBrazil View Post
    "Then buy advertising"

That's a good idea,, never thought of it.

Really, I wasn't trying to offend. I'm mostly retired,, but I imagine myself in this difficult spot,, either as a tech, or as a shop owner who had to close his doors. Very little of my work came in the front door at the end,, but I started out with a walk-in trade, that while annoying, financed my business growth.

I started as a tech in the days of the ubiquitous "Copy Shop",, and one day,, on Ventura Blvd, after polishing a finger nail scratch on a drum for the fifth time that week,, said to myself: I can do this so much better.

But,, it's not that easy.

As we all found out
    Your profile shows your join date as August 2008. By now you should be familiar with the Forum Rules. If not it is time you learned them. https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/misc.php?do=vsarules