Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Old 6204 Wide Format, basic questions...

Have a print shop customer asking me if I can help out with this old beast. Customer says he "thinks the motherboard crapped out", but has been so far unable to elaborate on the reason for that diagnosis. I don't work on Xerox very often, so I am not really up to date on when CWS is required. Do I even have a chance at working on this machine without CWS? From my initial searches, it's appearing difficult enough to source a service/parts manual for this thing.

On that note...does anyone happen to have a SM/PM for this model that they would be willing to part with? Can reciprocate with KM stuff, if you have any interest in that.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Old 6204 Wide Format, basic questions...

Re: Old 6204 Wide Format, basic questions...

Quote Originally Posted by 907tec View Post
    Have a print shop customer asking me if I can help out with this old beast. Customer says he "thinks the motherboard crapped out", but has been so far unable to elaborate on the reason for that diagnosis. I don't work on Xerox very often, so I am not really up to date on when CWS is required. Do I even have a chance at working on this machine without CWS? From my initial searches, it's appearing difficult enough to source a service/parts manual for this thing.

On that note...does anyone happen to have a SM/PM for this model that they would be willing to part with? Can reciprocate with KM stuff, if you have any interest in that.
    email me binky27501@gmail.com