Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Fiery icon missing on the touch screen panel Xerox J75

Hello,

Everything was working fine until I powered my Xerox J75 on and saw the Fiery icon missing on the touch screen panel (EFI Version 1.0). I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting the cables and also reinstalling the fiery program and making sure the IP address is similar to the printer but all to no avail. The machine prints when a job is send from CWS (Command Work Station Version 5.0). The last post I read from xerox forum said that Extensible Service should be enabled by the CWIS. However, if Extensible Service Setup does not display, the custom services software file was not installed correctly or the installation failed. So I accessed the CWIS and there was no display of Extensible Service. Please my question is how do I install the custom services software file correctly to display the Extensible Service or is there any other way to solve this issue.

Thanks for help in advance.
    J

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: Fiery icon missing on the touch screen panel Xerox J75

Hi there I think that is what happened to my C75 then I got an error 003-318
    It will mean you are unable to print or use any feature but print to the press.
    Qas told its a bad communication cable. I'll get you the part number later. I'm ordering my cable, cause it's not too usual for it to be in stock. That should clear up the error

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by positiveg View Post
    Qas told its a bad communication cable. I'll get you the part number later. I'm ordering my cable, cause it's not too usual for it to be in stock. That should clear up the error

Hello,

Thanks for your response and I will be waiting for your response regarding the part number.

Cheers
    J

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Hi Mate,

Any update with the fiery icon missing...Please did you fix it and how?

Thanks
    J

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kwaku01 View Post
    Hi Mate,

Any update with the fiery icon missing...Please did you fix it and how?

Thanks
    J
    Sorry bro for the late response, there was a fire at where i work (utility company) so we been on our face
    Everyone safe, island back up with power

So yeah here's the part number
    Harness Assembly - 117K47141

I need to purchase one myself but just trying to get the printer back up to quality prints, get some jobs in then purchase it

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Post Re: Fiery icon missing on the touch screen panel Xerox J75

Sorry bro for the late response, there was a fire at where i work (utility company) so we been on our face

I need to purchase one myself but just trying to get the printer back up to quality prints, get some jobs in then purchase it

Thanks for your reply and sorry for the late response. I will start searching on the internet for it and keep you posted. I hope it all goes well with you.

Cheers
    J

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

mate, I can't find anywhere online to get the part...do you know any supplier online?

Cheers
    J

Quote Originally Posted by Kwaku01 View Post
    mate, I can't find anywhere online to get the part...do you know any supplier online?

Cheers
    J
    Hi, I just came across this thread and wondering if you have found the part, maybe I can help if you haven't, please reply or DM, thanks.