Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Xerox C75 error code 061-319

I did two prints after changing my magenta drum unit and now I'm getting this error code 061-319

I checked its saying something about fuser or fuser sensor.but I don't know what to do.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Xerox C75 error code 061-319

Quote Originally Posted by positiveg View Post
    I did two prints after changing my magenta drum unit and now I'm getting this error code 061-319

I checked its saying something about fuser or fuser sensor.but I don't know what to do.

If it says 'something' about the fuser that's the most logical place to start. Have you checked to make sure the fuser is seated\connected properly or that there isn't an obstruction in front of the sensor? Does the drum look damaged or do any of the connections look dirty\faulty? Did you have to remove and replace the fuser to access the drum? (Sorry not familiar with this particular machine) Have you checked\set any service modes or system settings that may need adjusted or updated with new component installation? If it took a couple prints it could just be coincidental but I'd put a dollar on obstruction on the sensor, might help if you posted the actual message word for word. I and many others might not have Xerox documentation on hand.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by M94 View Post
    If it says 'something' about the fuser that's the most logical place to start. Have you checked to make sure the fuser is seated\connected properly or that there isn't an obstruction in front of the sensor? Does the drum look damaged or do any of the connections look dirty\faulty? Did you have to remove and replace the fuser to access the drum? (Sorry not familiar with this particular machine) Have you checked\set any service modes or system settings that may need adjusted or updated with new component installation? If it took a couple prints it could just be coincidental but I'd put a dollar on obstruction on the sensor, might help if you posted the actual message word for word. I and many others might not have Xerox documentation on hand.
    +1 brother

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

The 319 when k checked further seems to be something with the drums perhaps the black on I'm not sure.
    I did have to replace the OPC on the magenta drum but I'm not sure if that is the issue. Because I gone from getting 061-319 to 061-340 and that error I've been unable to get by. The documentation is saying some black laser. So I'm wondering if it's dirty though I've seen it really dirty and never had an issue. I'll try starting the machine with no drums inside.
    I had first taken out the fuser as well and replaced with another but was still getting the 319 error.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Nothing to do with fuser.
    The error code pointed to C\K ROS ( laser unit ).
    Can be flat cables that connect ROS to MCU, drum , MCU pwb.
    Why not buy service manual if you want to repair the copier yourself ?
    The worst defect is the one you do with your hands !

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Hi
    I have had several 61-3xx cases due to drums rubbing or arching with the developer housing. check the drum you changed

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SeniorTch View Post
    Hi
    I have had several 61-3xx cases due to drums rubbing or arching with the developer housing. check the drum you changed
    changed the magenta drum
    only drums haven't changed is the black i'm waiting for that
    i've literally taken out all the drums
    put them back in one by one
    and then print a few prints then it will occur again