Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Exclamation xerox versalink B605

Currently working on a xerox versalink B605 the machine has a print error because its looking for 8.5 X11 paper BUT trays are set to a4. logged in as admin and it will NOT let me change the tray settings. CANNOT get into diagnostics because the machine has too any jobs pending which i Cannot delete the jobs in queue it doesnt even give me that option I web into the machine as admin and again it wont let me delete the pending jobs??

any ideas?

Senior Tech

Re: xerox versalink B605

switch off unplug from the wall, pull out the ethernet cable, then pull out all the ram after all the ram is out put them back in. Switch machine back on and make sure you leave the Ethernet cable out until you fix the problem.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    xerox versalink B605

I've never run into that on a xerox, but, I have on Toshiba machines. Someone sends an A4 fax, it backs up in the que. Other jobs back up.
    The only way I've been able to fix it, is to go into the service settings, wipe the hard drive.
    I haven't had a lot of experience with Xerox (only about 1.5 years), perhaps there is a setting in test mode to set the HDD back to
    "out of box" or to wipe it.

Quote Originally Posted by eunuch39 View Post
    Currently working on a xerox versalink B605 the machine has a print error because its looking for 8.5 X11 paper BUT trays are set to a4. logged in as admin and it will NOT let me change the tray settings. CANNOT get into diagnostics because the machine has too any jobs pending which i Cannot delete the jobs in queue it doesnt even give me that option I web into the machine as admin and again it wont let me delete the pending jobs??

any ideas?

Senior Tech

There is switch off and hold, power save - stop - 6 while switching back on.
    But sometimes removing the ram dumps unwanted bugs.