Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

xerox 700 045-360

Very weird this one. Good day all, xerox 700 045-360 error constantly, won't print one copy, Efi external Fiery. one of my next machines went down and so just trying it out, moved this machine to a Creo server, actually worked fine for quite a bit. Got the machine that went down back up and and running, and tried that on the external Fiery, that ended up getting the same error message. So thought that it might be the external fiery and bought a new one. but sadly i am still getting the same error message with the new external Fiery changed the controller cable and the crossover ethernet cable. both machine prints with the Creo sever. I had even disconnected the controller and ethernet cables from the 700 and tried to just copy and would still get the same error. Any ideas?

Technician
    xerox 700 045-360

Re: xerox 700 045-360

Quote Originally Posted by lion_heart View Post
    Very weird this one. Good day all, xerox 700 045-360 error constantly, won't print one copy, Efi external Fiery. one of my next machines went down and so just trying it out, moved this machine to a Creo server, actually worked fine for quite a bit. Got the machine that went down back up and and running, and tried that on the external Fiery, that ended up getting the same error message. So thought that it might be the external fiery and bought a new one. but sadly i am still getting the same error message with the new external Fiery changed the controller cable and the crossover ethernet cable. both machine prints with the Creo sever. I had even disconnected the controller and ethernet cables from the 700 and tried to just copy and would still get the same error. Any ideas?

primarily power on the machine without all the drum units present in the machine and check if the code appears .

Generally 045-xxx codes are associated with ros units or flat ros cables, if the machine is not in use from months , clean the machine check all the connections on the mcu , clean the interlock with petrol , and also remove and reinsert all the connections of the machine.

Re: xerox 700 045-360

Hello, reverse the scan cable of the machine and reconnect the problem will be fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by lion_heart View Post

Hello, reverse the scan cable of the machine and reconnect the problem will be fixed (wide socket)