Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Xerox Color 560 010-334 and pausing during print jobs

Xerox Color 560 010-334 and pausing during print jobs

I have a Xerox Color 560 that very often gives a 010-334 error when booting up from a cold start. When I reboot the machine, it starts up fine, but in large print jobs it will pause every 10-20 pages for a pretty long time. I have the feeling, because the fuser as cooled down too much (or the machine thinks so), it takes a minute to warm up before resuming the job.

The fuser is fine, and I also placed a new one, which led to the same problem. The contact point in both the machine as well as the fuser itself look just fine. The paper is regular 80 grams A4 and A3, and the paper type it set correctly. I also measured the voltage and that is around 225V which is fine (minimum for Europe is 220V).

The service manual doesn't go any further than checking connections and replacing the fuser. What else could be the issue? Power supply? IOT driver PWB? MCU PWB?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Xerox Color 560 010-334 and pausing during print jobs

the fuser contact in the machine, trace where does the cable go to. MCU? ESS? from there you can decide to try replace the board