Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    WARNING - Buying manuals from adriansto

Re: WARNING - Buying manuals from adriansto

Fair enough adriansto. And a Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

copyman if you ever need anything Kyocera, you can call on me. No charges, no fees. Just the expectation of fair exchange between two colleagues.

Merry Christmas copyman to you and yours.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

My 2-cents. I have no problem with anyone charging whatever they want. That's capitalism. On the flip side, folks have a right to complain if they feel the price is too high. That's the way it works.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adriansto View Post
    A lot of hypocrisy from copyman user. What is the difference between 12.90 usd and 80 usd?Is service manual.net somehow an authorized distributor for Xerox manuals ?

Anyone who has bought manuals from me knows that they received help and information to solve the defect.
    And this at no cost.
    I can't ask for payment for informations and service procedures so this is my way of helping, but not for free.
    I asked for a price, you can accept or not. I didn't put my hand in your pocket.
    Is that simple !

Merry Christmas to all users of the Copytechnet forum !

You are the one with a lot of Hypocrisy! So what you are saying is you would like to charge fellow techs on this forum for your help if you could but instead you rip them off with high price for service manual? And to top it off you want to sell the manual for $80 USD. I don't even charge some of my customers that and you want to charge a fellow tech! Shame on you. If people like you would only realize that when you give it comes back to you, many times in triple!

Like I told you in the PM you sent me, take that manual and shove it up your ass!

A real Xerox tech sent me the manual and offered tech support for FREE! So all is good on my end.
    Last edited by copyman; 12-24-2022 at 04:02 PM.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

I understand the frustration here, but my few cents:

• if you open a thread to smear a fellow forum member like this, I think it should be about something more serious than he asking too much money (in your opinion). If you had paid him and he didn't deliver, that would be a good reason to warm other members.
    • Xerox edocs are not the same as PDF's. (although I'm not sure for which one he tried to charge you)
    • Adrian does deliver a LOT of after sale care and in my experience is very helpful in helping other people solving their problems, both here on the forum as well as via e-mail. At no charge.

That being said, I am also all about free sharing and would never ask money for a manual myself, but that's just personal.

Peace y'all.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Beware of this member adriansto. He had the balls to ask me to buy a service manual for $80 USD. I have been a member for many years and have provided 100's of Konica Minolta manuals & firmware for FREE.

This website is for technicians to help each other not profit from them!

I will be contacting the admin about this.

We are selling a firmware & service manual package for just £20.

Printer Firmware

hqdefault.jpg
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk

Technician

Well I for one can say that the service from @adriansto as been fantastic. Not only will he supply materials, but also backs up with support.

It's a +1 from me - Thank you @adriansto for your assistance. Worth every penny!

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

adriansto is one of the best people on this site. Period.

If you want to give away service manuals for free, fine, that's great. If he wants to charge $1 or $100 for them, that's fine, too. You don't have to buy them.

But nobody should be getting on any high horse of moral superiority about how they do or don't provide manuals for free. We ALL know the real situation when it comes to exchanging these service manuals.

adriansto is immensely helpful here in the forums for free, and especially after you purchase manuals. He's proven himself.

Compared to someone who came to a public forum to trash someones character, simply because they felt entitled to something for free...? Yeah, I know who I'll stand behind.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine View Post
    adriansto is one of the best people on this site. Period.

If you want to give away service manuals for free, fine, that's great. If he wants to charge $1 or $100 for them, that's fine, too. You don't have to buy them.

But nobody should be getting on any high horse of moral superiority about how they do or don't provide manuals for free. We ALL know the real situation when it comes to exchanging these service manuals.

adriansto is immensely helpful here in the forums for free, and especially after you purchase manuals. He's proven himself.

Compared to someone who came to a public forum to trash someones character, simply because they felt entitled to something for free...? Yeah, I know who I'll stand behind.
    100%

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Just to clarify we are currently the cheapest firmware supplier on this forum.

Feel free to contact us to discuss your requirements.

Printer Firmware

Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

WOW!

If this thread keeps degenerating down to who's a good guy and who's not, we may just have to move it over to 'Rants, Raves, and Everything Else' (where it really belongs IMHO).

Then I'll get out some popcorn and watch as the thread degenerates into a good old fashion junior high school cat fight amongst the most offended.

Come on guys, what does this have to do with fixing machines? We all have customers and competitors that wish to talk trash about us and bring us down.

Do we really need that nonsense here?

I think not.

Let it go.