Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    butler,pa
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    19

    PHASER 3635--FAILED SCANS

    use this in house and this morning all scans to email fail and message is--job failed due to invalid account or password. worked fine friday and nobody was in building this weekend. i can get in on centerware with admin and 1111. any thoughts? thanks--tuey

  2. #2
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    butler,pa
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    19

    Re: PHASER 3635--FAILED SCANS

    i found the 20.107.11.000 firmware and installed it- did not solve it

  3. #3
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    PHASER 3635--FAILED SCANS


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Fl.
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    30

    Re: PHASER 3635--FAILED SCANS

    Quote Originally Posted by tuey View Post
    i found the 20.107.11.000 firmware and installed it- did not solve it

    Are you scanning to a Gmail account?

  4. #4
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    139
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: PHASER 3635--FAILED SCANS

    Quote Originally Posted by tuey View Post
    use this in house and this morning all scans to email fail and message is--job failed due to invalid account or password. worked fine friday and nobody was in building this weekend. i can get in on centerware with admin and 1111. any thoughts? thanks--tuey
    most likely your smtp server upgrade TLS / SSL version

  5. #5
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    butler,pa
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    19

    Re: PHASER 3635--FAILED SCANS

    exactly right sinchan, thank-you. local internet provider seems to do this occasionally. thanks for the help--tuey

  6. #6
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    139
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: PHASER 3635--FAILED SCANS

    Quote Originally Posted by tuey View Post
    exactly right sinchan, thank-you. local internet provider seems to do this occasionally. thanks for the help--tuey
    you can use smtp2go
    403 Forbidden

    they have free and paid account.
    but you need a domain and email in that domain to register to smtp2go.com

    good luck

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here