Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: GSN Lock

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    GSN Lock

Re: GSN Lock

Quote Originally Posted by msoundpr View Post
    What do you mean?
    As I understand it, GSN (GLOBAL SERVICE NETWORK), is a proprietary service platform used by Xerox service technicians to access the Xerox network to download edocs, snaps, and diagnostic programs directly from Xerox.

If you are an independent technician with no connection to Xerox, and want to repair your own or customer Xerox machines using a PWS laptop, you must use the non-Xerox PWS LOCK that will not allow internet access to Xerox data. This is called PWS LOCK, not GSN LOCK.

There is a program called PWS CRACK that will enable PWS LOCK for windows XP (PWS 9XX), and windows 7 (PWS 11.0)
    This is not the abracadabra file mentioned earlier. This program uses the same type PWSL16H, PWSLINST, and PWSLOCK as abracadabra, but has the password displayed.

I know someone out there has this program available...

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Hi,

wend you open abracadabra inside you will find the GSNLock exe, this program will generate the code an will enable PWS LOCK for windows XP (PWS 9XX), and windows 7 (PWS 11.0) . Wend you open PWSLock will ask for password.

Quote Originally Posted by hmelo View Post
    Adacadrabra
    Downloaded it buy, application not working afterall disabling firewall and antivirus.. pls help

Senior Tech 250+ Posts InterfaceP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bessnet View Post
    Downloaded it buy, application not working afterall disabling firewall and antivirus.. pls help
    Did the person you purchased it from mention it has an expiration date of Jan 2018?

Quote Originally Posted by InterfaceP View Post
    Did the person you purchased it from mention it has an expiration date of Jan 2018?
    I'm an independent service engineer , sorry I did not purchase it, I used abradacabra file.
    Im lookng for PWS lock or pws crack for my win 10 laptop..
    is there anything Im missing, Im not too much aware of installation of pws and edocs

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Hi, Just go back to post 118 there you have the information, you will use abracadabra because that the program that generate the mic. you will not use GSNlock any more it will be replace by PWSLock. you will need to download the file and replace file type to ".exe".

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Hi, The computer that I use for service, I never connect to the Internet. With the abracadabra you can generate the password with no problem and it can be use on 9 or 11. It would be nice if we find the program.

Re: GSN Lock crack help for 2019

in order to make the old crack work you also need to set you PC to a date before January 31 2018 I just try it today and it work for window 10 release 12
    you be good for 2500 days after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessnet View Post
    I'm an independent service engineer , sorry I did not purchase it, I used abradacabra file.
    Im lookng for PWS lock or pws crack for my win 10 laptop..
    is there anything Im missing, Im not too much aware of installation of pws and edocs
    Just try it today work also on windows 10 GSL release 12 had to use and old window 7 64bit computer to run the crack and had to set the date
    to before 1/31/2019 on windows 10 PC and it will work