Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
Results 141 to 148 of 148

Thread: Xerox PWS

  1. #141
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Xerox PWS

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    14,079
    Rep Power
    368

    Re: Xerox PWS

    Quote Originally Posted by Swarn Agrahari View Post
    Sorry
    Sorry won't help

  2. #142
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Xerox PWS

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    14,079
    Rep Power
    368

    Re: Xerox PWS

    Quote Originally Posted by Swarn Agrahari View Post
    Sorry sir I have sent files to thomfish you can email him please delete your post I am apologized
    I cannot and will not delete my message to you or Tomfish.

    now drop the subject before you get more RED CARDS

    you are working on getting blocked


    due to your abuse of the PM feature you have been added to my ignore list

  3. #143
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Xerox PWS

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    14,079
    Rep Power
    368

    Re: Xerox PWS

    Quote Originally Posted by Swarn Agrahari View Post
    Sorry sir I have sent files to thomfish you can email him please delete your post I am apologizedAttachment 49068
    look dumbass I could give a FLYING FUCK what you do... you're being a little bitch keeping this BULLSHIT alive.

    I KNOW you are a loser....
    I hate fucking losers...
    if I really cared I'd go to your shithole cuntry and kick your fucking ass into a grease spot on the main SQUARE now for the LAST MOTHERFUCKING TIME DROP IT ASSHOLE OR I will message ADMIN and have your removed permanently for fighting and harassment.

    you have PM'd me now SIX FUCKING TIMES OVER THIS ONE INCIDENT

  4. #144
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Belo Horizonte
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Xerox PWS

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    ok you both have been reported to ADMIN ... stop the bullshit fighting

    1) a PWS is a xerox PERSONAL WORKSTATION in other words a LAPTOP it's hardware loaded with software

    2) this thread was started in 2007.. the guy that offered them I believe is NO LONGER HERE

    3) this back n forth fighting is against the Site rules..

    4) frankly anybody that BEGS for software/pws/firmware is a fake a mooch and an asshole.

    Swarn Agrahari


    you are brand new here and all I've seen you do is bust into a thread begging for PWS/Firmware

    either PAY for it or leave.. you are a leech a mooch and IMHO a worthless person I doubt you are even a trained tech.



    I agree with Phil,, best handled with PM's.

    Leave the rest of us out of it.

  5. #145
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Xerox PWS

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    look dumbass I could give a FLYING FUCK what you do... you're being a little bitch keeping this BULLSHIT alive.

    I KNOW you are a loser....
    I hate fucking losers...
    if I really cared I'd go to your shithole cuntry and kick your fucking ass into a grease spot on the main SQUARE now for the LAST MOTHERFUCKING TIME DROP IT ASSHOLE OR I will message ADMIN and have your removed permanently for fighting and harassment.

    you have PM'd me now SIX FUCKING TIMES OVER THIS ONE INCIDENT
    Phil maybe I have done mistake bringing it to public forum. I should use PM like TechXeroxBrazil said but swearing on a public forum is not acceptable too. I do not understand why you are swearing on someone or saying badly about another country. I have no problem with you but please behave yourself as this is a public place. I do not really want to read such a vocabulary on a technical forum.
    I am not offensive to anyone so just calm down.
    I do not attack you but I am asking for not using such a vocabulary here.
    Peace.

  6. #146
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Xerox PWS

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    14,079
    Rep Power
    368

    Re: Xerox PWS

    Quote Originally Posted by thomfish View Post
    Phil maybe I have done mistake bringing it to public forum. I should use PM like TechXeroxBrazil said but swearing on a public forum is not acceptable too. I do not understand why you are swearing on someone or saying badly about another country. I have no problem with you but please behave yourself as this is a public place. I do not really want to read such a vocabulary on a technical forum.
    I am not offensive to anyone so just calm down.
    Actually you brought private messages to a public forum too.
    I do not attack you but I am asking for not using such a vocabulary here.
    Peace.
    besides the crap in public .. he kept sending me private messages telling me to delete my fist post on the thread.

    1) discussions of crack software.... transferring proprietary software to a tech that is NOT authorized to have it is ILLEGAL per Site rules.
    2) do WORDS really hurt you that much?

    put your big boy pants on and get over it... this thread has been going on for years and some have been banned from CTN for their discussions on this subject.

    Did you know IF Xerox caught wind of such talk, and IF it could be proven that CTN was involved in Illegal software transfers of said software that
    Xerox could within all rights of the law SHUT DOWN and FINE the owner of CTN?

    We do a great service to the tech community by allowing the sharing of our knowledge with each other, other such sites have gone by the wayside and it hurt the tech community greatly.

    Besides the techs... a lot of end users come here for help, esp since Covid struck the world and we techs haven't been able to service the machines.

    I get very tired of seeing all the "entitled" little snots demanding things without giving something back. I find that it's usually people in third world countries that take that attitude. I worked hard for my certs (Xerox being quite a few of them among other brands) that's why I get soo offended/offensive.

    I'm sorry if I offended you, clearly you must not watch anything new coming from Hollywood.

    I was raised to speak my mind and not worry about others feelings

    have a great day.

  7. #147
    Founder Swarn Agrahari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Xerox PWS

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    besides the crap in public .. he kept sending me private messages telling me to delete my fist post on the thread.

    1) discussions of crack software.... transferring proprietary software to a tech that is NOT authorized to have it is ILLEGAL per Site rules.
    2) do WORDS really hurt you that much?

    put your big boy pants on and get over it... this thread has been going on for years and some have been banned from CTN for their discussions on this subject.

    Did you know IF Xerox caught wind of such talk, and IF it could be proven that CTN was involved in Illegal software transfers of said software that
    Xerox could within all rights of the law SHUT DOWN and FINE the owner of CTN?

    We do a great service to the tech community by allowing the sharing of our knowledge with each other, other such sites have gone by the wayside and it hurt the tech community greatly.

    Besides the techs... a lot of end users come here for help, esp since Covid struck the world and we techs haven't been able to service the machines.

    I get very tired of seeing all the "entitled" little snots demanding things without giving something back. I find that it's usually people in third world countries that take that attitude. I worked hard for my certs (Xerox being quite a few of them among other brands) that's why I get soo offended/offensive.

    I'm sorry if I offended you, clearly you must not watch anything new coming from Hollywood.

    I was raised to speak my mind and not worry about others feelings

    have a great day.
    You offended me alot you said very bad to if iam sending you Pm yes I sensed you private message but I wrote sorry and please delete you abusive language post but you abuses me alot I don't abuse keep this in mind if all things are sorted who are you to give me abusive language badwords you said I will block you please block but what's my mistake I new in forum So at last if I had done wrong please I am sorry

  8. #148
    Senior Service Engineer Peterxerox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Ahmedabad
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Cool Re: Xerox PWS

    Hi,
    Iam Peter So guys this is my id I forgotten my old account so friends I maybe Heard about Xerox Gsn Pws 13 is that's right I have heard that some people have pws 13 I have seen many pws realeases but I have a doubt about pws 13 If it's real please let me know
    Regards,
    Peterxerox

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here