Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Xerox PWS

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Xerox PWS

Re: Xerox PWS

Quote Originally Posted by thomfish View Post
    Phil maybe I have done mistake bringing it to public forum. I should use PM like TechXeroxBrazil said but swearing on a public forum is not acceptable too. I do not understand why you are swearing on someone or saying badly about another country. I have no problem with you but please behave yourself as this is a public place. I do not really want to read such a vocabulary on a technical forum.
    I am not offensive to anyone so just calm down.
    Actually you brought private messages to a public forum too.
    I do not attack you but I am asking for not using such a vocabulary here.
    Peace.
    besides the crap in public .. he kept sending me private messages telling me to delete my fist post on the thread.

1) discussions of crack software.... transferring proprietary software to a tech that is NOT authorized to have it is ILLEGAL per Site rules.
    2) do WORDS really hurt you that much?

put your big boy pants on and get over it... this thread has been going on for years and some have been banned from CTN for their discussions on this subject.

Did you know IF Xerox caught wind of such talk, and IF it could be proven that CTN was involved in Illegal software transfers of said software that
    Xerox could within all rights of the law SHUT DOWN and FINE the owner of CTN?

We do a great service to the tech community by allowing the sharing of our knowledge with each other, other such sites have gone by the wayside and it hurt the tech community greatly.

Besides the techs... a lot of end users come here for help, esp since Covid struck the world and we techs haven't been able to service the machines.

I get very tired of seeing all the "entitled" little snots demanding things without giving something back. I find that it's usually people in third world countries that take that attitude. I worked hard for my certs (Xerox being quite a few of them among other brands) that's why I get soo offended/offensive.

I'm sorry if I offended you, clearly you must not watch anything new coming from Hollywood.

I was raised to speak my mind and not worry about others feelings

have a great day.

Cool Re: Xerox PWS

Hi,
    Iam Peter So guys this is my id I forgotten my old account so friends I maybe Heard about Xerox Gsn Pws 13 is that's right I have heard that some people have pws 13 I have seen many pws realeases but I have a doubt about pws 13 If it's real please let me know
    Regards,
    Peterxerox

Swarn Agrahari (techzone478@gmail.com) -he's a low-down dyrty rat. Dont help him.
    see - Xerox PWS
    Last edited by yDaff; 06-26-2021 at 07:53 AM.

it shit reproduce oneself

Clone: Peterxerox, Swarn Agrahari (techzone478@gmail.com) (swarnbest11@gmail.com).

maybe there is still

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Xerox PWS

Yeah, I got a PM saying they had PWS 11,12 and a bunch of edocs, with a link to a google drive.
    Why would I need the edocs, when I can just look on pws, eureka etc and download them from Xerox.
    I just delete the PM. Heck, who knows where the link actually goes to.