I need too plz sent
    printerzone786@gmail.com

Re: Xerox PWS

Is there a chance to find PWS for 7665?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Veedle View Post
    Hi oxident,
    What machine do you have, as most of the new machines are all able to do diagnostic adjustments through the UI. I hardly ever use the PWS to fix machines - only to reset HFSI on some machines, and some of the more tedious procedures...
    Fortunately I only work on colour boxes now, so no info on B/W.
    Try and get the tech to show you how to make the adjustments - they shouldn't mind doing this as it will save them a call - as long as they trust your mechanical skills .
    Hi Veedle,
    I love your approach to fix xerox problems without pws. I have xerox 700i and I am getting error 047-320. Can you help please!!!

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swarn Agrahari View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    So Guys I am looking for PWS Gsn 12 for windows 10 64 bit I want to upgrade my previous rel pws gsn 11 So anyone who can give me please email me - techzone478@gmail.com
    I exchange I will give you Xerox edoc 7556 7358 c7000 c8030 c550 560 and more EDOCS I have everything dlms files
    Everything but you have to give me Xerox Gsn pws 12
    100% I will give you iam not a fraud person I am a professional Xerox service engineer JUST EMAIL

Just to warn everybody.
    Please do not trust this guy. I got a deal with him and sent him files first. Of course he lie. He received files and send me "go to hell" (his words) message (previously he was saying how nice guy am I and even blessing me).
    This person wants only get all edoc and give nothing.
    Do not believe in any his words.
    He is new in forum and all his posts are begging for something.
    He said he paid for crack $200. My (not) friend you get crack from here free (see your posts). It just another lie.

I hope you will not get any help from here.
    Live with you lies alone and stay away from others.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Xerox PWS

Listen everybody this man send me files and I deal with him and yess I disagreed to transfer files because this man is fraud he gives me corrupted files I download files and re-download files also it's showing files are corrupted AND LISTEN I PAID $200 FOR PWS GSN 11 FOR WINDOWS 7 32 BIT from Bran .cafferey Brazil you makes me fool NOW GUYS I WARNING ⚠️ YOU THIS MOTHERFUKER IS VERY BAD PERSON STAY AWAY FROM HIM AND HE IS SAYING I NEW YOU MOTHERFUKER IM HERE FROM 2013 THIS IS MY NEW ID I CAN SHOW TO EVERYONE HE GIVE TROJAN CORRUPTED FILES HE ONLY GIVES 7220 EDOC CORRUPTED FILES AND HE ASKING FOR $200 XEROX GSN PWS 11 JUST POSTING FORUMS YOU'RE NOT BECOMING BIG I'M A HONEST PERSON AND IF ANYONE ASK ANYTHING I WILL GIVE BUT DON'T FRAUD WITH ME YOU WASTE MY 1GB DATA AND IN LAST JUST GO TO HELL����
    ok you both have been reported to ADMIN ... stop the bullshit fighting

1) a PWS is a xerox PERSONAL WORKSTATION in other words a LAPTOP it's hardware loaded with software

2) this thread was started in 2007.. the guy that offered them I believe is NO LONGER HERE

3) this back n forth fighting is against the Site rules..

4) frankly anybody that BEGS for software/pws/firmware is a fake a mooch and an asshole.

Swarn Agrahari

you are brand new here and all I've seen you do is bust into a thread begging for PWS/Firmware

either PAY for it or leave.. you are a leech a mooch and IMHO a worthless person I doubt you are even a trained tech.

Xerox PWS

Sorry
    Sorry won't help

Xerox PWS

Sorry sir I have sent files to thomfish you can email him please delete your post I am apologized
    I cannot and will not delete my message to you or Tomfish.

now drop the subject before you get more RED CARDS

you are working on getting blocked

due to your abuse of the PM feature you have been added to my ignore list

Xerox PWS

Sorry sir I have sent files to thomfish you can email him please delete your post I am apologizedAttachment 49068
    look dumbass I could give a FLYING FUCK what you do... you're being a little bitch keeping this BULLSHIT alive.

I KNOW you are a loser....
    I hate fucking losers...
    if I really cared I'd go to your shithole cuntry and kick your fucking ass into a grease spot on the main SQUARE now for the LAST MOTHERFUCKING TIME DROP IT ASSHOLE OR I will message ADMIN and have your removed permanently for fighting and harassment.

you have PM'd me now SIX FUCKING TIMES OVER THIS ONE INCIDENT

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    ok you both have been reported to ADMIN ... stop the bullshit fighting

1) a PWS is a xerox PERSONAL WORKSTATION in other words a LAPTOP it's hardware loaded with software

2) this thread was started in 2007.. the guy that offered them I believe is NO LONGER HERE

3) this back n forth fighting is against the Site rules..

4) frankly anybody that BEGS for software/pws/firmware is a fake a mooch and an asshole.

Swarn Agrahari

you are brand new here and all I've seen you do is bust into a thread begging for PWS/Firmware

either PAY for it or leave.. you are a leech a mooch and IMHO a worthless person I doubt you are even a trained tech.

I agree with Phil,, best handled with PM's.

Leave the rest of us out of it.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    look dumbass I could give a FLYING FUCK what you do... you're being a little bitch keeping this BULLSHIT alive.

I KNOW you are a loser....
    I hate fucking losers...
    if I really cared I'd go to your shithole cuntry and kick your fucking ass into a grease spot on the main SQUARE now for the LAST MOTHERFUCKING TIME DROP IT ASSHOLE OR I will message ADMIN and have your removed permanently for fighting and harassment.

you have PM'd me now SIX FUCKING TIMES OVER THIS ONE INCIDENT
    Phil maybe I have done mistake bringing it to public forum. I should use PM like TechXeroxBrazil said but swearing on a public forum is not acceptable too. I do not understand why you are swearing on someone or saying badly about another country. I have no problem with you but please behave yourself as this is a public place. I do not really want to read such a vocabulary on a technical forum.
    I am not offensive to anyone so just calm down.
    I do not attack you but I am asking for not using such a vocabulary here.
    Peace.