Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thumbs down Xerox DC 252 Error 124-374

Hi all,

My Xerox DC 252 features of error code 124-374 ( turn on the machine)

reinstalled the firmware and continues the same code to turn on the machine.

I changed the PWB iot driver and continues to fail...

this was after I tested one fiery in machine (RIP is Freeflow).

Thanks for this support.

Jefferson (alijeff@globo.com)

Senior Tech 250+ Posts InterfaceP's Avatar

Re: Xerox DC 252 Error 124-374

Could be several things...

Try to initialize NVM [Powersaver, Stop, & 3] then power on.

Otherwise I would check the flat cables they go from the MCU to the IOT. I have seen them pinched.

Thumbs up Re: Xerox DC 252 Error 124-374

OK, solved! however, the color registration'm not getting back to normal. thks...

Senior Tech 250+ Posts InterfaceP's Avatar

Look through the forum, there are several topics regarding registration.

Quote Originally Posted by InterfaceP View Post
    Could be several things...

Try to initialize NVM [Powersaver, Stop, & 3] then power on.

Otherwise, I would check the flat cables they go from the MCU to the IOT. I have seen them pinched.
    I'm having a similar problem with my Xerox 560. Only when demanding prints (both copy and print) from OHCF it gives this error. The bypass tray works fine. When I send print from FreeFlow job stays at que doesn't give any error code. before this incident nothing was changed or moved, it was continuing its life.

I have tried "Powersaver, Stop, & 3" this technic and also IOT NVM reset from CE login screen. System and controller software update. non of it affected. To check cables I opened these areas but all looked ok to me.

Thanks in advance

Technician
    Xerox DC 252 Error 124-374

Quote Originally Posted by patron View Post
    I'm having a similar problem with my Xerox 560. Only when demanding prints (both copy and print) from OHCF it gives this error. The bypass tray works fine. When I send print from FreeFlow job stays at que doesn't give any error code. before this incident nothing was changed or moved, it was continuing its life.

I have tried "Powersaver, Stop, & 3" this technic and also IOT NVM reset from CE login screen. System and controller software update. non of it affected. To check cables I opened these areas but all looked ok to me.

Thanks in advance

Try changing the flat battery on the nvm ram and iot board and then enter all the nvm values using the list in the machines tray . this will reset all your data in machines memory and enter the default values also check for any memory rams affected in the ESS board of the machine.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by JeffOlimpio View Post
    OK, solved! however, the color registration'm not getting back to normal. thks...

to solve registration problem of any production printer check the developer units, try to increase the brush level of each developer units and then run the machine this will solve your problem immediately , also check for any errors before proceeding

whatsaap contact .
    +91 98609 57551.

please communicate for any help over whatsaap.

Little update: I installed all new firmware via USB stick. Tray 6 is working normally, this problem only persists on tray 7 for some reason. Can it be caused by a physical problem ?
    Quote Originally Posted by IGEN93 View Post
    Try changing the flat battery on the nvm ram and iot board and then enter all the nvm values using the list in the machines tray . this will reset all your data in machines memory and enter the default values also check for any memory rams affected in the ESS board of the machine.
    My machine doesn't have it's defaults nvm values printed on a paper for some reason. I couldn't find it in the tray. Because of that reason I hesitate to change that flat battery.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by patron View Post
    Little update: I installed all new firmware via USB stick. Tray 6 is working normally, this problem only persists on tray 7 for some reason. Can it be caused by a physical problem ?

My machine doesn't have it's defaults nvm values printed on a paper for some reason. I couldn't find it in the tray. Because of that reason I hesitate to change that flat battery.

Reset the batteries one by one , moreover there are nvm values stored in the BP PWB which communicates between the ess and iot board , dont need to worry for the values .