Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs down Xerox DC 252 Error 124-374

    Hi all,

    My Xerox DC 252 features of error code 124-374 ( turn on the machine)

    reinstalled the firmware and continues the same code to turn on the machine.

    I changed the PWB iot driver and continues to fail...

    this was after I tested one fiery in machine (RIP is Freeflow).

    Thanks for this support.

    Jefferson (alijeff@globo.com)

  2. #2
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts InterfaceP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    473
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: Xerox DC 252 Error 124-374

    Could be several things...

    Try to initialize NVM [Powersaver, Stop, & 3] then power on.

    Otherwise I would check the flat cables they go from the MCU to the IOT. I have seen them pinched.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs up Re: Xerox DC 252 Error 124-374

    OK, solved! however, the color registration'm not getting back to normal. thks...

  4. #4
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts InterfaceP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    473
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: Xerox DC 252 Error 124-374

    Look through the forum, there are several topics regarding registration.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Xerox DC 252 Error 124-374

    Quote Originally Posted by InterfaceP View Post
    Could be several things...


    Try to initialize NVM [Powersaver, Stop, & 3] then power on.


    Otherwise, I would check the flat cables they go from the MCU to the IOT. I have seen them pinched.
    I'm having a similar problem with my Xerox 560. Only when demanding prints (both copy and print) from OHCF it gives this error. The bypass tray works fine. When I send print from FreeFlow job stays at que doesn't give any error code. before this incident nothing was changed or moved, it was continuing its life.


    I have tried "Powersaver, Stop, & 3" this technic and also IOT NVM reset from CE login screen. System and controller software update. non of it affected. To check cables I opened these areas but all looked ok to me.


    Thanks in advance

  6. #6
    Technician
    Xerox DC 252 Error 124-374

    IGEN93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Nasik
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Xerox DC 252 Error 124-374

    Quote Originally Posted by patron View Post
    I'm having a similar problem with my Xerox 560. Only when demanding prints (both copy and print) from OHCF it gives this error. The bypass tray works fine. When I send print from FreeFlow job stays at que doesn't give any error code. before this incident nothing was changed or moved, it was continuing its life.


    I have tried "Powersaver, Stop, & 3" this technic and also IOT NVM reset from CE login screen. System and controller software update. non of it affected. To check cables I opened these areas but all looked ok to me.


    Thanks in advance

    Try changing the flat battery on the nvm ram and iot board and then enter all the nvm values using the list in the machines tray . this will reset all your data in machines memory and enter the default values also check for any memory rams affected in the ESS board of the machine.

  7. #7
    Technician
    Xerox DC 252 Error 124-374

    IGEN93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Nasik
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Xerox DC 252 Error 124-374

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffOlimpio View Post
    OK, solved! however, the color registration'm not getting back to normal. thks...


    to solve registration problem of any production printer check the developer units, try to increase the brush level of each developer units and then run the machine this will solve your problem immediately , also check for any errors before proceeding



    whatsaap contact .
    +91 98609 57551.

    please communicate for any help over whatsaap.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Xerox DC 252 Error 124-374

    Little update: I installed all new firmware via USB stick. Tray 6 is working normally, this problem only persists on tray 7 for some reason. Can it be caused by a physical problem ?
    Quote Originally Posted by IGEN93 View Post
    Try changing the flat battery on the nvm ram and iot board and then enter all the nvm values using the list in the machines tray . this will reset all your data in machines memory and enter the default values also check for any memory rams affected in the ESS board of the machine.
    My machine doesn't have it's defaults nvm values printed on a paper for some reason. I couldn't find it in the tray. Because of that reason I hesitate to change that flat battery.

  9. #9
    Technician
    Xerox DC 252 Error 124-374

    IGEN93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Nasik
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Xerox DC 252 Error 124-374

    Quote Originally Posted by patron View Post
    Little update: I installed all new firmware via USB stick. Tray 6 is working normally, this problem only persists on tray 7 for some reason. Can it be caused by a physical problem ?

    My machine doesn't have it's defaults nvm values printed on a paper for some reason. I couldn't find it in the tray. Because of that reason I hesitate to change that flat battery.

    Reset the batteries one by one , moreover there are nvm values stored in the BP PWB which communicates between the ess and iot board , dont need to worry for the values .

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here