PDA

View Full Version : ricoh imagio error message

Custom Search

marcangel
07-27-2007, 07:54 AM
I'm working now on this ricoh imagio mf-p250 digital copier. After cleaning this said unit, the fuser lights lit and after which there's an error code sc-320. I'm new with working on ricoh digital copiers. can someone help me with this code.

thanks and more power.

Cipher
07-27-2007, 08:11 AM
I've not got my service manuals to hand and I don't know what model you are going on about but I think SC320 is something to do with laser unit rather than the fuser.

mckinley
07-27-2007, 10:23 AM
sounds like you have a faulty polygon motor in the lsu.
there is a toshiba machine that uses the same kind of poly as a ricoh & it's common for it to fail on the tosh's, so maybe it's the same poly.

unisys12
07-27-2007, 12:27 PM
Hey Marc, get us a product code for the machine. Since you are in the Philippines, your products naming scheme may be different than ours, but the product code should be the same. Get that to us and we should be able to help you a little more.

And yes, SC320 is a Polygon Motor Error. But don't go ordering the motor just because you cleaned the machine. Yes, it could have been damaged while cleaning the machine, but more often than not there is a ribbon cable left unplugged or toner spilled into the unit. There is also one family that a set of interlock switches could cause the problem too.

marcangel
08-01-2007, 02:09 PM
sir, thanks for your replies. I think I have solved the error code sc320. I checked the polygon motor and it was stucked up. I just gave it a little spin and its now working fine. sirs, can you give me info on how to adjust the light distribution of ricoh digital models? thanks in advance.

FRIDGEMAGNET
08-18-2007, 06:49 PM
Hi
The error with the poly mirror is usually caused by the poly mirror cooling fan stuck. Check this soon.

paulg
08-18-2007, 07:52 PM
Imagino as far as i know is the japanese word used instead of aficio, we see it on a lot of the preproduction models and their supplies at work. I guess many of the ricoh copiers in the phillipines are refurbed or directly imported from japan?

coolman
12-14-2007, 10:14 PM
Hi, we have the same SC320 on our Ricoh 3006. Knowing it has to do with the polygon mirror motor. Could any one should us how to find that unit? We are an educational charity.

Custom Search