Technician

canon IR 2200 error code E000002-0000

Good day All

hope some of you know the above mentioned error (E000002-0000)

please help

Regards

It's related to Fixing Assy

Technician
    Thank you very much for that.

Could somebody elaborate on that.

and how to reset

Thanks and regards

Service Manager 100+ Posts CanonHPTech's Avatar
    ok sir, like I have told others before- reset it and forget it, if it comes back, well, run like hell! On the Cont. Panel, press the following, one after the other, * (additional functions), 2, 8, * (additional functions). You are now in Service Mode. Touch the Function Tab, touch the Clear button, touch the ERR button, when it is highlighted, press the OK button at the botton of screen. Power Cylce unit. If it comes back up, may have been a fluke. However, if it comes back, check your Fixing Assy for jammed paper, or damage to the Fixing Film (Upper Roller). Replacing the Film is not hard. After you remove the Fixing Assy., its a couple cables and springs. Rather on the easy side for Film replacements. Remebmer, on these models, the Film is also the Heater and Upper Fixing Roller. The Film is most likely on the pricey side for new, believe you can find rebuilds. Just keep in mind that the Film is still a lil' bit cheaper then the whole assy., and 8 out 10 times, its the Film that fails in the asssy. Good luck sir. I post this help, with the anticipation that you will post results. Thank you.

Technician
    Good day All

Thank you very much for the briefing. I am unable to tell the results now b,couse i have not yet inspected the copier. It was a service call from one of the vessel and i will be boarding the vessel probably on 4th. Sure i will post the results.

Thanks & regards