• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smp315
    Technician

Site Contributor
    • Oct 2023

Newbie to the forum...need guidance on a vacuum

Hello all. I'm not a tech, but have been running a document production business for a long time.

Question for all the tech vets: which vacuum do you recommend for cleaning copiers? (I use Konica Minolta C654-C754s and C759s). I know I need an ESD canister type, but looking for recommendations and sellers. We move the machines often so something heavy duty to remove more toner/developer than is probably normal.

Thanks!
  • slimslob
    Retired

Site Contributor
    25,000+ Posts
    • May 2013

Re: Newbie to the forum...need guidance on a vacuum

Glad to have you join us.

As for a copy vacuum try Katun. They have field service toner vacuums by SCS (formerly 3M toner vacuum)and a shop vacuum by Atrix which by actually be the better choice for you. Toner Vacuums - Katun

Comment

• Phil B.
      Field Supervisor

10,000+ Posts
      • Jul 2016

Originally posted by slimslob
      Glad to have you join us.

As for a copy vacuum try Katun. They have field service toner vacuums by SCS (formerly 3M toner vacuum)and a shop vacuum by Atrix which by actually be the better choice for you. Toner Vacuums - Katun
      +2

one on the welcome
      one on the the vac suggestion

Comment

• tsbservice
        Field tech

Site Contributor
        5,000+ Posts
        • May 2007

Welcome
        A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.
        Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

Comment

Working...