• Show
Clear All
  • CoreyAbels
    Technician

50+ Posts
    • Dec 2014

MFX-C3090 Drum Unit

Good morning

I have cross-referenced a K Drum Unit for a MFX-C3090 to it's Konica Minolta equivalent. From what I gather that would be the Bizhub C308. Will the BH Drum function properly in a Muratec? Thanks guys!
  • tsbservice
    Field tech

Site Contributor
    5,000+ Posts
    • May 2007

Re: MFX-C3090 Drum Unit

Originally posted by CoreyAbels
    Good morning

I have cross-referenced a K Drum Unit for a MFX-C3090 to it's Konica Minolta equivalent. From what I gather that would be the Bizhub C308. Will the BH Drum function properly in a Muratec? Thanks guys!
    Can't speak about Muratec(we have none) but drums for bizhub 8 series will work perfectly on Develop rebadged machines.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.
    Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

Comment

• scanmc
      Trusted Tech

Site Contributor
      100+ Posts
      • Mar 2015

Originally posted by tsbservice
      Can't speak about Muratec(we have none) but drums for bizhub 8 series will work perfectly on Develop rebadged machines.
      You may need to take off the front face plate from the Muratec drum and switch it to the KM brand drum. I believe they are notched differently

Comment

• Reed
        Senior Tech

Site Contributor
        100+ Posts
        • Feb 2011

The front blue plate usually has to be swapped out. There is a protrusion on the developer unit which prevents it from sliding in all the way. I recently had a Muratec version of the 4e that I sent out and I broke off the little protusion on the DV units so I could slide the Minolta drums in place

Comment

Working...