• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • splblazer91
    Trusted Tech
    100+ Posts
    • Jul 2014

pro 951 7229 jam

Paper stops in finisher transport section going to the bottom output tray. If i push everything to the top tray it runs fine. Tech support had me order 2 motors but i doubt that will resolve the issue. Any ideas?
  • antone
    Trusted Tech
    250+ Posts
    • Oct 2014

Re: pro 951 7229 jam

Try looking for solenoid gate

Comment

• splblazer91
      Trusted Tech
      100+ Posts
      • Jul 2014

Solenoids seem to function properly. Replaced entrance and exit motor. Still jams.

Comment

• chucko71
        • Mar 2016

I am also getting this same code on a bh951, J7229 code and stopping in the finisher mostly right after the hole punch unit. Was there a solution to this problem, Ive already tried multiple solutions from the call center with no luck. I can run about 200 or so copies before the first jam then its pretty consistant after that. Also feeding to the top exit tray seams to work fine.

Comment

• Haroldbfix
          Trusted Tech
          100+ Posts
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by splblazer91
          Paper stops in finisher transport section going to the bottom output tray. If i push everything to the top tray it runs fine. Tech support had me order 2 motors but i doubt that will resolve the issue. Any ideas?
          Its been some time since the original post. What did you come up with on this problem. I have a similar issue.

Comment

Working...