X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • james
    Technician
    • Jul 2008

c350 print connect

I am trying to set up a c350 to print for the first time. I loaded the driver, but unlike 70 series the port must not be 10001. I am having alot of trouble with this one. Can anyone walk me through each step?
  • knightfall
    Senior Tech
    500+ Posts
    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by james
    I am trying to set up a c350 to print for the first time. I loaded the driver, but unlike 70 series the port must not be 10001. I am having alot of trouble with this one. Can anyone walk me through each step?
    What type of network and OS are you using a printserver or direct print? what print controller?
    Last edited by knightfall; 09-06-2008, 11:32 PM.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please.

Comment

• cobiray
      Passing Duplication Xpert
      1,000+ Posts
      • Mar 2008

If you have the Fiery Controller (IC-402 I think) then the port must be configured properly based on which queue you want to print to.
      the savin2535 is displaying well bet the hiter lamp is not shining and the lamp had been tested o.k.please kindly help.
      Samir: No, not again. I... why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam? I swear to God, one of these days, I just kick this piece of shit out the window.
      Michael Bolton: You and me both, man. That thing is lucky I'm not armed.

Comment

• james
        Technician
        • Jul 2008

Direst print. I think I solved the problem. I checked LPR and entered print. It printed a test page. Still working on scan. Thanks for your help. I've worked on konica in Orlando since the 1803's. Not great with computers, getting better all the time.

Comment

• cobiray
          Passing Duplication Xpert
          1,000+ Posts
          • Mar 2008

Direct, Print and Hold are the queue names that can be used. We generally use the Direct queue when setting them up.
          the savin2535 is displaying well bet the hiter lamp is not shining and the lamp had been tested o.k.please kindly help.
          Samir: No, not again. I... why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam? I swear to God, one of these days, I just kick this piece of shit out the window.
          Michael Bolton: You and me both, man. That thing is lucky I'm not armed.

Comment

Working...