Clear All
  • tsbservice
    Field tech
    Site Contributor
    5,000+ Posts
    • May 2007

Bizhub 363 DF 621 jams 2 sided originals

Hi Guys,
    I have dealing with J66-01, this is for ADF turnover section.
    This occurs only on 2-sided copy/scan job. It always jams every single original like:
    -original exits completely, without trying to reverse
    -original jams on switchback when two rubber rollers(exit rollers) try to reverse it back
    -original manage to reverse once but failed on the second pass(this is rare case)
    New set of pick/feed/sep rollers are installed, all transport rollers(plastic and rubber are cleaned).
    I read about updated parts which fight problems with originals feeding, maybe scan motor adjustment.
    I had worked many years with Toshibas, now that KM staff is new for me(don't have access to more than SM, Parts list), so treat me gentle like a newbee
    I plan to take this DF with me to test it on another machine and eventually swap parts.
    Any thoughts and ideas would be greatly appreciated.

TIA
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.
    Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.
  • fixthecopier
    ALIEN OVERLORD
    2,500+ Posts
    • Apr 2008

Re: Bizhub 363 DF 621 jams 2 sided originals

I would be looking at the actuator/photocell for the turnover section. change the photocell after checking fo a sticking actuator, then maybe swap boards.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Comment

• fixthecopier
      ALIEN OVERLORD
      2,500+ Posts
      • Apr 2008

This is the board I mentioned,, A143 PP7Y 00 PW Board Assy

This is the only photocell used in that doc feeder. A143 PP48 00 Photointerrupter
      The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Comment

• tsbservice
        Field tech
        Site Contributor
        5,000+ Posts
        • May 2007

That one was real lemon. Whe swapped all parts that are supposed to do with these from working DF-621, and still no luck. I have to replace whole DF with another one as clients urged to scan big piles of docs.
        Anyway, thanks for suggestions fixthecopier.
        A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.
        Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

Comment

Working...