• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DOE
    Trusted Tech
    250+ Posts
    • Mar 2010

Konica c35 no yellow on copy

Have a c35 that ran out of yellow toner. When the cartridge was replaced there is no yellow print on the copy. Tried another toner cartridge just in case and there is still no yellow print on the copy. Had a similar problem on another and it was the transfer belt but it had not just run out of yellow toner so I thought maybe this could be a different solution
  • DigiMan
    Trusted Tech
    Site Contributor
    250+ Posts
    • Jan 2013

Re: Konica c35 no yellow on copy

Not fond of the particular model hence no experience but you could always panic stop the printer to check if the yellow is registering on the drum.Btw you keep saying copy,is the internal print fine?
    I don't like the new copier I just bought. It says "put face down" but every time I do it, it blinds my eyes.

Comment

• gerryproulx
      Technician
      • Mar 2015

Agree with DigiMan make sure is not the drum before you go after transfer belt

Comment

• Woxner
        Senior Tech
        500+ Posts
        • Jul 2011

it wont be belt if just yellow is missing. it would be image unit not toner.

Comment

• qbert69
          Service Manager
          1,000+ Posts
          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by DOE
          Have a c35 that ran out of yellow toner. When the cartridge was replaced there is no yellow print on the copy. Tried another toner cartridge just in case and there is still no yellow print on the copy. Had a similar problem on another and it was the transfer belt but it had not just run out of yellow toner so I thought maybe this could be a different solution
          Could be the cam broken that engages the roller on the backside of the transfer belt to contact the imaging drum!!![emoji848]

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
          REACH FOR THE STARS!!!
          Konica Minolta Planetariums!
          https://www.konicaminolta.com/planet...gma/index.html

Comment

• 907tec
            Trusted Tech
            250+ Posts
            • Feb 2008

I've definitely had individual primary transfer rollers damaged/dislodged on this model. I would take the belt out and cam the transfer rollers up/down to see if any of them look funny. Maybe you'll get lucky and it's just the Y transfer popped out of the holder.

Comment

• rrrohan
              Service Manager
              Site Contributor
              1,000+ Posts
              • Sep 2011

Whats the TCR of yellow

I think it should be 5%

Comment

Working...