• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Genotrom
    Technician
    50+ Posts
    • Feb 2020

9401 bizhub 4052

Hi, I have a bizhub 4050 with a 9401. It is a quarantine, I have only a few attempts.
    It concerns the lamp scanner. Some advice?
  • copyrooks
    Trusted Tech
    Site Contributor
    100+ Posts
    • Oct 2013

Re: 9401 bizhub 4052

If you can't order parts you can try reseating connectors and trouble resetting. I have a copier in our area with the same code popping up intermittently, we have tried reseating connectors and updated firmware and trouble reset works for a bit. We are hesitant to order a replacement scanner since its NOT covered under warranty through Konica.

Comment

• tsbservice
      Field tech
      Site Contributor
      5,000+ Posts
      • May 2007

1. Easy things - Did you try trouble reset?
      A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.
      Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

Comment

• ivovb
        Senior Tech
        500+ Posts
        • Apr 2008

I'll never ask if I didn't check user manual, service manual, parts list, BSI/TNI/TAD... web, existing threads.

Comment

• Genotrom
          Technician
          50+ Posts
          • Feb 2020

Thanks for your help! I tried the trouble reset today but it didn't work.
          I have not found an easy way to open the glass and try to clean. The printer is approximately 2-3 years old.

Comment

Working...