• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • khoacoitnt
    Technician
    Site Contributor
    • Dec 2010

a61ffw.tar for bizhub 754/754e/654/654e

Do you have a61ffw.tar file for bizhub 754 / 754e / 654 / 654e can give me please, my machine cannot enter CE mode.
  • Synthohol
    Certified Konica Expert
    Site Contributor
    5,000+ Posts
    • Mar 2016

Re: a61ffw.tar for bizhub 754/754e/654/654e

for a contributor badge you can get all 3 files w/instructions.
    Attached Files
    We know a thing or two because we've seen a thing or two.
    The medication helps though...

Comment

• Phil B.
      Field Supervisor
      10,000+ Posts
      • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Synthohol

he can contribute here:

Comment

• Synthohol
        Certified Konica Expert
        Site Contributor
        5,000+ Posts
        • Mar 2016

To the OP, why would you PM me the same request without contributing to the forum?
        I'm just asking for the 50+ members who donated and I made sure they got the files they needed

Comment

• tulintron
          Senior Tech
          Site Contributor
          500+ Posts
          • Jul 2014

Here you will always have the solution or at least a good help to solve. Donate and keep us active.

It will not hurt.
          Nothing like day after day

Comment

• khoacoitnt
            Technician
            Site Contributor
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Phil B.

HiI have transferred money to copytechnet's account. I am in need, please help me.Thank you.
            HelloI have transferred money to copytechnet's account. I am in need, please help me.Thank you.

Comment

• Synthohol
              Certified Konica Expert
              Site Contributor
              5,000+ Posts
              • Mar 2016

pm sent
              thanks for contributing!

Comment

• urbanpixel
                Site Contributor
                • Nov 2021

Hello,

I will also need file A61FFW.TAR. Can you tell me how long it takes for the contribution to be processed and Contributor badge to appear (I made a contribution a few moments ago)?

Thx

Edit: The badge appeared while I was typing this post.

Comment

• Synthohol
                  Certified Konica Expert
                  Site Contributor
                  5,000+ Posts
                  • Mar 2016

I sent you a PM but hopefully you don't use it to just reset meters because that would make you out to be a real embarrassment to our industry.
                  Just saying.

Comment

• urbanpixel
                    Site Contributor
                    • Nov 2021

@Synthohol, SSD died in my C554e due to a power surge and the supplier quoted me for 40 days delivery time for a new one. We managed to find a used one in Germany (that turned out to be from a Develop, not a KM C224e) and it arrived a few days ago and I installed it today. After the part was installed and standard C554e firmware was loaded, the machine booted and displayed the main screen but showed the DF error and could not see any of the paper trays. Several hours of fiddling in settings and we managed to get everything to working order with the exception of Animation Guide and a message on the display saying only black and white printing is available (although it does print and copy color with no problem). I will have nightmares of this day after all the stress I had while trying to restore the printer. Machine now has an identity crisis and shows that it is Generic C55, not KM C554e. Consequently meter was reset and now shows 210 copies, but this is one of my workhorses, not for resale.

Thank you for what you guys do for the industry and the PM, even though it came a bit late. It is better to have the firmware just in case for future problems.

Comment

• Synthohol
                      Certified Konica Expert
                      Site Contributor
                      5,000+ Posts
                      • Mar 2016

Hey, you have to change the machine and type on the firmware screen to what model it is.
                      What are the first 5 of the serial# I can look it up for you.
                      That will allow the proper model on the configuration page plus you may be able to recover the meters, look in stop 9 for engine data backup. If the restore button is there you may get it to read correctly.
                      Also make sure single or double sided feeder is selected as well in svc mode.

Comment

• tsbservice
                        Field tech
                        Site Contributor
                        5,000+ Posts
                        • May 2007

Originally posted by urbanpixel
                        @Synthohol, SSD died in my C554e due to a power surge and the supplier quoted me for 40 days delivery time for a new one. We managed to find a used one in Germany (that turned out to be from a Develop, not a KM C224e) and it arrived a few days ago and I installed it today. After the part was installed and standard C554e firmware was loaded, the machine booted and displayed the main screen but showed the DF error and could not see any of the paper trays. Several hours of fiddling in settings and we managed to get everything to working order with the exception of Animation Guide and a message on the display saying only black and white printing is available (although it does print and copy color with no problem). I will have nightmares of this day after all the stress I had while trying to restore the printer. Machine now has an identity crisis and shows that it is Generic C55, not KM C554e. Consequently meter was reset and now shows 210 copies, but this is one of my workhorses, not for resale.

Thank you for what you guys do for the industry and the PM, even though it came a bit late. It is better to have the firmware just in case for future problems.
                        A61FFW isn't correct file for your machine. You need A145FW for C554e.
                        PM me if you need further assistance.
                        A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.
                        Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

Comment

• urbanpixel
                          Site Contributor
                          • Nov 2021

Hey, you have to change the machine and type on the firmware screen to what model it is.
                          What are the first 5 of the serial# I can look it up for you.
                          That will allow the proper model on the configuration page plus you may be able to recover the meters, look in stop 9 for engine data backup. If the restore button is there you may get it to read correctly.
                          Also make sure single or double sided feeder is selected as well in svc mode.
                          At this moment I am afraid to make any additional intervention on the machine because we are swamped with work, can't afford to break the thing again, maybe I will try to do that in 3rd week of January.

Originally posted by tsbservice
                          A61FFW isn't correct file for your machine. You need A145FW for C554e.
                          PM me if you need further assistance.
                          Thank you for pointing at this. I did not read the instructions carefully.

Comment

• screwdriverassy
                            Technician
                            • Sep 2018

Originally posted by urbanpixel
                            Machine now has an identity crisis and shows that it is Generic C55, not KM C554e.
                            Not really a problem affecting meter counters since you can flip between Generic and KM with Software Switch Setting No. 10 after firmware updating.
                            Hex 00 = Generic. Hex 02 = Konica Minolta.

But remember to check [Machine Type Select] info just before rewriting firmware as Synthohol pointed out:

First four digits of the serial number
                            A5AY: [Machine] 3 [Type] A
                            A5C0: [Machine] 3 [Type] 0
                            Last edited by screwdriverassy; 12-17-2021, 01:05 PM.

Comment

• L0rdC
                              Technician
                              • Feb 2021

Hello, can you send them to me?, we have a 754e with changed CE

Comment

Working...