• Show
Clear All
  • copyman
    Owner / Technician
    Site Contributor
    2,500+ Posts
    • Sep 2005

BizHub C368 cloud scanning?

Customer asked if the Biz C368 can be setup to scan directly to a cloud account? Is special software needed for this?

Thanks
  • tsbservice
    Field tech
    Site Contributor
    5,000+ Posts
    • May 2007

Re: BizHub C368 cloud scanning?

Originally posted by copyman
    Customer asked if the Biz C368 can be setup to scan directly to a cloud account? Is special software needed for this?

Thanks
    You can just setup ordinary scan to folder on their PC(SMB) and sync that folder automatically with their Google Drive account for example. No special software needed that way.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.
    Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

Comment

• allan
      RTFM!!
      5,000+ Posts
      • Apr 2010

With some effort it seems. Found this using PageScope mobile. Think there was another way...

Another reason I like brother MFP's. It offers a web service from the machine panel.
      Whatever

Comment

• emujo2
        Service Manager
        1,000+ Posts
        • Mar 2017

Can you be a little more specific in where you want to scan..Cloud is pretty generic..E

Comment

• copyman
          Owner / Technician
          Site Contributor
          2,500+ Posts
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by emujo2
          Can you be a little more specific in where you want to scan..Cloud is pretty generic..E
          This is all they asked in an email to me. I will get more specifics from them.

Thanks

Comment

Working...