• Show
Clear All
  • lanierboy
    Trusted Tech
    100+ Posts
    • Apr 2008

C253 with all P codes

Hello everyone,

i have a c253 with P6,P7,P8,P9 warning codes and will not come to ready. Constantly says stabilizing please wait.

I did find a cut in the laser cable so replaced this as well but the machine still reports all p codes and stays on stabilizing please wait. i have also tried system and data error clears.

HELP!
  • popcornpuppy
    Technician
    • Jul 2008

Try changing the transfer belt and clean the ID sensors. I know on the C451 series machine there has been some special firmware released to stop the display of P codes (due to the codes appearing for no visible reason). Might be worth checking f/w version or if some special firmware is available for the P codes.

Comment

• pepper38_cnd
      Field Service Manager
      Site Contributor
      1,000+ Posts
      • Aug 2005

popcornpuppy is probably right I had one pop a P6,p7,p8, p21 right after replacing the print heads. I assumed it had something to do with the heads, so the last thing I tried was the TX Belt, I really wish it was the first thing since it's the easiest , well live and learn.
      Online Store is closed. Chip resetting is a thing of the past! Thank you to all my past customers.
      Now into Ip TV KODI Boxes

Comment

• emujo
        Field Supervisor
        2,500+ Posts
        • Jun 2009

Book says IDC guide out of adjustment front or rear. Try adusting (3mm +-) little at a time
        If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

Comment

• pepper38_cnd
          Field Service Manager
          Site Contributor
          1,000+ Posts
          • Aug 2005

If it is the IDC pull out the TX belt you should see a perfect pattern on the belt, if the pattern is not there forget the sensor theres nothing for it to see.
          Online Store is closed. Chip resetting is a thing of the past! Thank you to all my past customers.
          Now into Ip TV KODI Boxes

Comment

Working...