PDA

View Full Version : Sharp Ar5132

Custom Search

Copier Systems
02-04-2007, 12:24 AM
:confused: Went to service copier that had a copy quality issue-contract-call.First problem was light copies dev had 60k changed dev it calibrated at 72did44-2-was210 44-3-210 did not run sim-20.Now i thank i have adrum ground problem.dev is going into waste bottle,drum is semi-coated-bands
Sky-shots were black but turned grey because most of the developer is in the t-waste bottle.1.how do ifind out what is grounding,2. Copier will not run with charge unit out. diffrent c-unit-did not help all connectors were put back N-lamps are on copies are worse than before. any help would be app.Ionly have 5-7of these left in the field. That5132-25 was on tem-per-mental sob.it makes a good training machine. Help help I have service manual but it is usless on this problem.Had sim problem 7-8yrs ago but i cant remember the way to my office sometimes too much toner.ANDY H>

Wild Bill
02-19-2007, 07:05 AM
Let me say I am not too familiar with that model but I hate to see someone who posted and no one else has replied, so let me shoot some stuff at you.

Arching T/S Corona wires, blocks cause DV Pull what else bad drum ground which you already mentioned. Did you recently change drum? Did this start to happen while you were just there? Bias leak possibly. I work on a lot of Toshibas and there is one the 3550 that breaks the drum groung bracket and then sucks the dv into the waste bot similar to what you are saying.

If you have already fixed let me know what it was, good luck!

Copier Systems
03-28-2007, 08:05 AM
Have not fixed problem but after pulling process unit (drum)out,I noticed
a few nicks in drum. when laser and chip in drum contact i assume it arcs.
This is only an assumption . Will change drum and do 44sims an all other goodies included in drum change to see what happens.
Thanks AndyH.

Custom Search