X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JERRY D
    Technician
    • Mar 2009

KONICA MINOLTA Di3010 ERROR COB4B

INTRAVIA ONLY SAYS "SHUTTER DRIVE". I hate to sound stupid but where is the SHUTTER? What does this mean?
  • JustManuals
    Field Supervisor
    5,000+ Posts
    • Jan 2006

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $11.77 and downloaded immediately after payment
    from The Internet's largest collection of manuals

Paul@justmanuals.com

Comment

• Kmdurrin
      Copy/Print/Network Tech
      100+ Posts
      • Dec 2008

The code looks like its related to a finisher. Does the machine have one installed? What model is it?
      Parts: Its what your copier craves!

Comment

• copytechman
        Senior Tech
        Site Contributor
        500+ Posts
        • Nov 2008

Comment

• mo0651
          Service Manager
          1,000+ Posts
          • Apr 2009

HeyHeyHey!!!! Just dealt with a similar code cb047. Stacker sensor. Does your finisher not exit all the sets of copies correctly? Clean the one-way bearings on the finisher jam knob shafts. Behind the small inside cover. FN5 and FN6 knobs. scrub the the shafts.

Comment

• mjunkaged
            Trusted Tech
            250+ Posts
            • Feb 2009

When cleaning one-ways don't work.

For anyone who hasn't figured it out yet, sometimes on a high-mileage machine, the one-way won't be the problem,the shaft it rides on gets microscopically (or more) dog-boned, and can be fixed a few times before throwing away the shaft (and in some cases the machine) by buffing lengthwise along the shiny section under the one-way bearing.
            I've fixed dozens of slipping one ways this way. I use an old nasty hunk of green scotch-brite. Dirtier the better! If you buff too hard or the wrong direction (i.e., around the shaft instead of along the length), you'll make it worse.
            What you're doing is buffing tiny grooves into the shiny worn area for the one way bearings to lock on to!

Comment

• mo0651
              Service Manager
              1,000+ Posts
              • Apr 2009

Wow! Me thinks I said all that in four words!

Comment

Working...