X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • martin_dalton
    • Oct 2024

Konica Bizhub c250 Screen Problem

Hi

I dont Know if anyone has come across this problem and could help me, but im having a problem with the back light on a c250 control panel.

I can still see the screen and all the buttons but i have now back light, i have done the usual "trouble reset" but that hasnt helped. Below is a number of boards i have also replaced

-complete new control panel
    -new pcb-sif board
    -swopped a power board with another machine
    -swopped a pcb-c image processing board with another machine
    -done a firmware upgrade - but not nvram recovery

The only board i havent replaced is the main board, which im abit reluctant to do just yet. Has anyone had this problem with this machine? as im slowly pulling all my hair out.

I probably know what the answer will be "replace the mfp board" but i was just hoping someone has had the problem and could give me a solution without doing the mfp board

regards
    tom
  • RRodgers
    Service Manager

1,000+ Posts
    • Jun 2009

Maybe bad inverter on the back light.
    Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

Comment

• martin_dalton

it has already had a new control panel which worked on another machine

Comment

• Leandro Bourne

Re: Konica Bizhub c250 Screen Problem

Originally posted by martin_dalton
        it has already had a new control panel which worked on another machine
        Do you Solve the problem?

i have two machine with this same problem =/

Comment

• mdtrinh
          Technician

50+ Posts
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by martin_dalton
          Hi

I dont Know if anyone has come across this problem and could help me, but im having a problem with the back light on a c250 control panel.

I can still see the screen and all the buttons but i have now back light, i have done the usual "trouble reset" but that hasnt helped. Below is a number of boards i have also replaced

-complete new control panel
          -new pcb-sif board
          -swopped a power board with another machine
          -swopped a pcb-c image processing board with another machine
          -done a firmware upgrade - but not nvram recovery

The only board i havent replaced is the main board, which im abit reluctant to do just yet. Has anyone had this problem with this machine? as im slowly pulling all my hair out.

I probably know what the answer will be "replace the mfp board" but i was just hoping someone has had the problem and could give me a solution without doing the mfp board

regards
          tom
          Try to replace the PWB-M board, next to power supply, close to right rear of the machine.
          It work for me!!!
          Good luck!

Comment

• hazartilirot
            Technician
            • Aug 2016

Wow! It has lasted for more than six years... Can I ask you as to how you solved the problem? Your problem sounds as mine. I've already changed: Control Panel, Mechanical Control Board and Power Unit - still no luck.
            Last edited by hazartilirot; 08-21-2016, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Working...