X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cliffhangers
    Trusted Tech
    • Feb 2010

konica1216

good day.I have 5 konica1216 but this time they are given me problems.the spanner was indicating i perform the PM and L.detect after performing the copier stop copy and was displaying P26 or F26.I did all i can it still display P27orF26,then i remove the memory bode from the other copier which was working and put it to the copier that was displaying P26orF26 and it worked.so please i one help to that code P26orF26 from the memory.please kindly help me or my customers will ran away.THANKS IN ADVANCE.
  • mrwho
    Major Asshole!
    Site Contributor
    2,500+ Posts
    • Apr 2009

DESCRIPTION: P26 at power up.

CAUSE: The L-detect adjustment procedure was not performed, after resetting the PM counter.

SOLUTION: To perform the L-detect adjustment procedure, perform the following:
    1. Power the copier OFF.
    2. Access the 47 mode (power the copier ON, while pressing the 4 and 7 keys), output code 51.
    3. Press the START/PRINT button.
    4. The number 51 flashes in the display for approximately 90 seconds.
    5. When the number 51 stops flashing, the adjustment is complete.
    6. Power the copier OFF/ON to exit the 47 mode.
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

Comment

• mrwho
      Major Asshole!
      Site Contributor
      2,500+ Posts
      • Apr 2009

DESCRIPTION: F26 at power up or following the TDS adjustment (L-detect).

CAUSE: Toner was added before performing L-detect during new machine setup. Refer to [[2223

SOLUTION: To prevent F26 error codes, perform the following:
      1. Access the 47 mode (press the 4 and 7 keys simultaneously while powering the copier ON),
      output code 40 (approximately 3 minutes) to allow the excess toner in the TDS area to mix with the
      developer.
      2. If F26 reoccurs, replace the developer (PCUA 947226) and perform the L-detect adjustment
      again (47 mode, output code 51).
      Note: L-detect must be performed before adding toner at new machine setup or toner addition will
      occur during the adjustment, resulting in a F26 code.
      ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
      Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

Comment

Working...