• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • seltan
    Technician
    • Feb 2009

[Misc] USB RECOGNITION ERROR BH

Dear all,
    Now am facing USB RECOGNITION ERROR in bizhub 282,in the same time RJ45 port is working well,I have checked the copier with minimum 5 system but the same problem is still persistPlease help me if anyone known solition.
  • JustManuals
    Field Supervisor
    5,000+ Posts
    • Jan 2006

Re: USB RECOGNITION ERROR BH

This Parts & Service manual can be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com

Comment

• mojorolla
      The Wolf
      2,500+ Posts
      • Jan 2010

What is the file format of the USB drive?
      Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Comment

• mojorolla
        The Wolf
        2,500+ Posts
        • Jan 2010

Sorry, I read your post wrong.
        Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Comment

• RRodgers
          Service Manager
          1,000+ Posts
          • Jun 2009

You might just happen to have a bad USB port on your KM. Crack it open and have a look. If it's a bad solder joint that's an easy fix. If it's a bad board... meh... easy fix but going to cost you some time and money.
          Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

Comment

• emujo
            Field Supervisor
            2,500+ Posts
            • Jun 2009

Since we are on the subject of USB ports...I routinely use USB powered hubs to free up ethernet connections in my customers offices. Here's the question.. The 463 series has 3 usb ports available 1 for firmware, 1 for attaching an AU, and 1 up front for print from/scan to USB. Port 1 is working to fash firmware, front port will recognize and print scan documents, The only port that will power my USB hub is the firmware port, the other 2 don't seem to have enough power to turn the hub on. Are these USB ports not equipped to supply power or do I have a problem? I have set this up on 501s, 751s, and most of the color boxes with no problems. TIA Emujo
            If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

Comment

Working...