• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NEOTECH
    Technician

50+ Posts
    • Dec 2010

[Misc] bizhub 920 pro

hi everyone i have a problem in adf for bizhub 920 pro sc 60-03 i replace adf board but now problem is when i make copy in adf paper was exit in adr try but adf motors still rotating and copy not come out i open copier side door machine will stop and i found paper there i cant under stand what happen with this machine. if any one have a idea plz help me.
  • RRodgers
    Service Manager

1,000+ Posts
    • Jun 2009

Re: bizhub 920 pro

Sounds like you missed a connector to me.
    Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

Comment

• methogod
      Senior Tech

Site Contributor
      500+ Posts
      • Dec 2008

I have brand new ADF units if you need one.

Comment

• KM7155
        Trusted Tech
        • Aug 2008

was the leading edge hit something? if not, i would bet the paper path sensor faulty.

Comment

• methogod
          Senior Tech

Site Contributor
          500+ Posts
          • Dec 2008

i would check i/o mode sensors on DF.

also make sure its not a odd firmware issues, that may have been fixed in a later version. New-board may be old firmware.

Re-seat cables, i would make a copy form the glass, make sure nothing is wrong anywhere else.

When you replaced board, did you unplug from wall? i have seen weird stuff with older machines, when adding/replacing parts or consumables while power is on.

Comment

• Mick01
            Trusted Tech

250+ Posts
            • Nov 2012

Did you do the ADF sensor sensitivity adjustment when you replaced the board? In the service manual there is a "List of Adjustment Items" when replacing a part. It outlines what adjustments need to be made and in what order.
            Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...