X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mirci
    • Jul 2024

[Error Code] Konica Minolta Bizhub 250 error C2211 and C5102

Hello everybody
    I ask for your help in a problem I'm having with this copier. When I start the machine in the morning it shows an error C2211, then, after few times of turning it off and on, it shows C5102. After about 2 hours, the room the machine is gets warmer, it works perfectly with no errors until next day. I know that C5102 it's about the main motor, but I thought that these errors might mean something different and would ring a bell for someone.
    Thanks for help
  • mrwho
    Major Asshole!
    Site Contributor
    2,500+ Posts
    • Apr 2009

Re: Konica Minolta Bizhub 250 error C2211 and C5102

Swap the main motor with the developing motor next to it and see if the symptoms change.
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

Comment

• laitang
      Senior Tech
      500+ Posts
      • Nov 2012

Check Power Supply Unit, it supply current for IU motor (code 2211) and main motor (code 5102).

Comment

• hoyko

Originally posted by mirci
        Hello everybody
        I ask for your help in a problem I'm having with this copier. When I start the machine in the morning it shows an error C2211, then, after few times of turning it off and on, it shows C5102. After about 2 hours, the room the machine is gets warmer, it works perfectly with no errors until next day. I know that C5102 it's about the main motor, but I thought that these errors might mean something different and would ring a bell for someone.
        Thanks for help

Comment

• mirci

First thanks to all for support.
          I found a second hand main motor which was taken from a working machine. I said that, if I didn't spend anything for this I should try to replace this motor and see if the problem is fixed.
          Later edit
          I read here that, in order to get to the main motor I have to take apart the cage containing the MB containing the hard drive. It's a little confusing for me because, as I took apart the metal plate I could see clearly the main motor.
          picture1 mb01.jpg

Comment

• mirci

I got the main motor(m1) replaced and now it's only showing c2211 error in the morning. After few tries(about 1 hour) it works perfectly, the only thing is some squeaking ans screeching coming from the IU which also disappear after a short while. Do you think that IU is dying or is a power supply problem?
            Thanks.

Comment

• mrwho
              Major Asshole!
              Site Contributor
              2,500+ Posts
              • Apr 2009

I'd try IU first. Easier and cheaper.
              ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
              Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

Comment

• mirci

Hi guys. Sorry for the late response, problem solved. It is temperature problem, this machine doesn't work in low temperature conditions. I just increased the room temperature and it works perfectly. Maybe it's a common issue with this brand because I have a Ricoh Aficio 1022 that works in the same conditions and no problem like that.

Comment

• allan
                  RTFM!!
                  5,000+ Posts
                  • Apr 2010

Remove the fuser while cold and check if its stiff.
                  Whatever

Comment

Working...