• Show
Clear All
  • copycommerce
    Technician
    50+ Posts
    • May 2008

Di 2510/3010/3510

Hello ,
    Im i a need of a help,so do someone knows what kind of resistor is located in the imaging unit of Di 2510? I mean the values of this resistor.I recently cuted mine and now evrytime i turn off and then on the power switch, the machines says "Pls install imaging unit"
    Thanks in advance.
    I just have found the need info in google
    Resetting Minolta Di2510-Di3510 IU/PC Counter:
    Has a Resistor instead of the traditional Pico fuse.. The value is 10k ohms - 1/8 watts.

Just wanted to pass the info along to fellow techs.
    Last edited by copycommerce; 05-12-2008, 12:19 PM. Reason: problem solved
  • ck1
    Trusted Tech
    250+ Posts
    • Apr 2008

this machine not need fuse to blow. just go in to technical mode. find the counter look for Iu life ,then clear it. the sign will clear off . try it

Comment

• fixthecopier
      ALIEN OVERLORD
      2,500+ Posts
      • Apr 2008

Yes, what he said, and if your drums and developer are of good quality, you should get around 180,000 to 200,000 before you have to replace.
      The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Comment

• mjunkaged
        Trusted Tech
        250+ Posts
        • Feb 2009

It MIGHT end up being that easy, or......

It may be a bit more complicated to get a message to go away. On my NEC branded models at least (hadn't gotten a chance on the other 3 brands), You need to run the auto toner sequence, change the developer (and the developer unit every 4th time) , drum unit, and then if you don't do the whole toner calibrate-counter reset-door open close routine, it will STILL bug you to replace photoreceptor.
        Even when you do the sequence right, it doesn't always work, sometimes I had to cycle front or main power for it to 'take'.
        I remember this being one of those sticky wickets that could go either way because I did it so seldom, say , once every 4 to 8 months!!!

Needless to say alll is done inside tech mode.

Comment

Working...