Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    So I asked Microsoft's new Copilot. "How is AI used in the printing industry?"

Re: So I asked Microsoft's new Copilot. "How is AI used in the printing industry?"

Copilot uses a technology referred to as a LLM (Large Language model).

The quality of the answers you receive from Copilot has a lot to do with how you phrase the question you ask. At times, you should ask the same question phrased different ways.

Copilot is not good at questions that require reasoning nor math.

Copilot uses a technology referred to at GPT-4 which still has a long ways to improve. A lot of very skilled, well funded people are working hard to advance artifical intelligence.

Building reliable AI is a lot harder than anyone thought. AI scientists are beginning to grasp the difficulty of what it takes to match human capability. The path is likely to be a lot more messier than any one thought.
    Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 11-21-2023 at 06:15 PM.

Re: So I asked Microsoft's new Copilot. "How is AI used in the printing industry?"

In an effort to not cede its dominance as the #1 used search engine Google offers a Copilot competitor known as Bard.

Technical reviews scrore Copilot as the superior product. Microsoft has invested $10B in OpenAI which powers Copilot's GPT-4 search engine.

Bing Chat vs. Google Bard: A Comparison.

"Bing Chat’s versatility and accessibility surpass Google Bard, making it the preferred choice for various tasks across different platforms."

Apple is reportedly building its own AI chatbot. Apple users with Bing installed as a webbrowser can use Copilot for free.

So I asked Copilot to create me an image of the phrase "Business Happens Anywhere". I was directed to Bing's "Image Creator" and below is the result with little effort on my part in about two minutes.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    So I asked Copilot to create me an image of the phrase "Business Happens Anywhere". I was directed to Bing's "Image Creator" and below is the result with little effort on my part in about two minutes.

I wonder if it can create a company logo?
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I wonder if it can create a company logo?
    I do not see why not.

It has a lot to do with how you phrase the question.

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    I have been trying a few things and Copilot consistently misspells Mississippi .

So good for ideas, worth a try but not great.

Adam Usher
    11/22/2023 10:59 PM
    I guess we're giving away all the super secrets. I use the Bing Chatbot to get a succinct version of the service manual I might need on my way to a call. I listen to it like an audio book while driving.

11/23/2023 3:26 PM
    Cool! So I have free Bing Chat on my Android phone.with GPT-4. I called out "How to replace the feed rollers on a Toshiba MR3033 Document Feeder". I got kind of a generic verbal answer. I am more of a YouTube video guy who wants to see someone performing this task.