Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    C1060 Error code- C4641

Re: C1060 Error code- C4641

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    In the photo, the yellow developing roller is bare. If I was presented with this machine, I would order a developing unit and DV614Y yellow developer, to start. As it is right now we have not had images to look at, and cannot evaluate any of the other consumables.

Are you aware that the drum units are light sensitive? When they are out of the machine for longer than 15 minutes, they must be covered to block the light. A black plastic trash bag works nicely as a cover. Or you can take two sheets of A3 paper folded the long way, to make a paper tent.

This is only one of many things that can trip you up along the way. We are not trying to discourage you. There is a lot of specialized knowledge that goes into being a copier tech, and you are starting from zero. =^..^=

Bare developing sleeve is what I am seeing as well. It won't recover on it's own. Cheapest option is replace yellow developer. For best results replace developing unit with fresh developer. Don't forget to reset counters and calibrate everything. Toner density init and gamma plus auto color registration.

Also it's clear by looking at this photo that you need a new toner suction filter (toner filter box) and the suction ports purged.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    C1060 Error code- C4641

I didn't see it posted anywhere but do you have a service manual?
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    C1060 Error code- C4641

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I feel for you but it's a real possibility that with no training that you'll introduce more problems into the machine than you fix. You've already created a major problem by using generic toner. Mistakes can be costly and the machine sounds like it's already past time to replace. How much money do you want to sink into this machine.

Anyway, I don't work on this brand and will leave you in the hands of the experts. Good luck.
    This. Old Machine + used bad Toner. This is even quite costly and somewhat lots of work on a current machine. Getting a Konica Tech would be the best option currently i believe. From what i have been able to gqather, this would be a suitable konica tech based on your location:
    Agence LanesterZone de Manébos
    Rue Jean-Marie TIJBAOU
    56600 LANESTER

It would probably still be somewhat expensive.
    Often there are other office techs who can fix your machine as well but are not a konica partner. For example the company i work for we are not official konica partners but do work with olivetti which is basically rebranded konica and kyocera. I suspect that there are a few of such companies near you

Technician
    C1060 Error code- C4641

Good morning,
    Thanks for your reply

The problem is that the machine does not want to restart because it displays an error code C-2811 (problem on the yellow drum)

At this hour I replace the development unit with an old one that is filled with good development.
    And I'm trying to restart the machine.

I'm trying that because a new development bag is € 350 and 7 days of waiting ...

Technician
    C1060 Error code- C4641

Ok, the machine ended up restarting.
    I printed a plain yellow background to check the color It was ok at the start:

DSCF5296.JPG

But now I have a fault that is seen:

DSCF5297.JPG

I made a gamma adjustment adjustment and it failed to finish:
    she indicates error C-4505
    what does C-4505 mean ?

Technician
    C1060 Error code- C4641

I have realized a roller on the belt that I found aside and I no longer have the C-4505 error code that appears!
    If that was that I am happy to have found the cause.

But as I always have the C-2811 error code, I also exchanged two drums to see, and it did nothing at all ...
    So there is a problem on yellow and it is not the drum since I exchanged it with the magenta!
    I do not understand what is going on with yellow ...

I go to the whole again because there is always a lot of yellow toner everywhere in the machine.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    C1060 Error code- C4641

Quote Originally Posted by Yanouch29 View Post
    I have realized a roller on the belt that I found aside and I no longer have the C-4505 error code that appears!
    If that was that I am happy to have found the cause.

But as I always have the C-2811 error code, I also exchanged two drums to see, and it did nothing at all ...
    So there is a problem on yellow and it is not the drum since I exchanged it with the magenta!
    I do not understand what is going on with yellow ...

I go to the whole again because there is always a lot of yellow toner everywhere in the machine.
    Given how your enviroment looks: Check the toner path to the waste toner box. On the 8 series we had the issue a couple times in slightly humid enviroments that toner clogged up inside the toner hopper

Technician
    C1060 Error code- C4641

Ok, I checked the path of the toner
    The holes of the yellow at the bottom of the machine are like the other colors, there is no particular problem.

I went to see in the technical mode, I printed a pattern test.
    I put everything on yellow and the machine managed to get me the same as this morning. A leaf with more or less dense vertical waves.

It's probably the developer block that's wrong.
    But I would like to make sure before buying it because this piece is very expensive.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    C1060 Error code- C4641

I will repeat exactly what I said above.

"Bare developing sleeve is what I am seeing as well. It won't recover on it's own. Cheapest option is replace yellow developer. For best results replace developing unit with fresh developer. Don't forget to reset counters and calibrate everything. Toner density init and gamma plus auto color registration.

Also it's clear by looking at this photo that you need a new toner suction filter (toner filter box) and the suction ports purged."

Do everything I mentioned here. Anything else is just pissing into the wind. You are going to throw away more money trying to save a few bucks.

Technician
    C1060 Error code- C4641

ok,

what is : "Bare developing sleeve" (i'm french and my english is bad...)

Yes, that's what I'm going to do, (but not for the dust filter that has never been replaced by Konica for 7 years!)

I now know how to get into the technical mode on the machine (we press info counter when you start it) and I know that the Konica technician made settings when he replaced a development unit or a drum

Do you know the adjustment procedure?
    (I can take pictures of the screen on my machine)