X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ccarrillo
    CopyOne+
    • Jul 2019

1101, 3205, 9901, 11-01,32-05, 99-01 Konica Minolta Bizhub 650i

Hello everyone, I hope you are feeling very well, recently I am having these error codes that the client is reporting, when this happens there is no paper stuck anywhere, I open and close the side door and the error is corrected, but it appears about 2 or 3 times during the day. Recently the drum unit, development and wheels were changed, the equipment has 600k+, When I made the gradation adjustment I noticed that in "printer (1200dpi)" the paper is not ejected completely, leaving a small part inside and showing a locking code "(11),(13)" but at 600dpi this does not happen, there may be a relationship, this situation is a little difficult since the failure, as I mentioned, is not constant, which makes proper diagnosis difficult. It happens in both tray 1 and tray 2, the sensors were tested and everything was fine, possibly it is a hardness of the registration roller or some spring that is not properly tensioned. I hope your comments are appreciated.
    Attached Files
  • occus
    Trusted Tech

250+ Posts
    • Jul 2013

Re: 1101, 3205, 9901, 11-01,32-05, 99-01 Konica Minolta Bizhub 650i

The difference between 600dpi and 1200dpi gradation print is the speed.
    Unfortunately i can't tell you what is wrong but i had a C250i with such special behavior and it was the sensor(spring!) after the transferroller.

Comment

• tsbservice
      Field tech

Site Contributor
      5,000+ Posts
      • May 2007

Lazy registration sensor actuator, reform spring.
      A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.
      Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

Comment

• stronghold
        Technician
        • Apr 2023

Hello.

Code: 32-05
        Description:
        The paper exit sensor (PS3) is not turned OFF (blocked) even after the lapse of a given period of time after the paper has turned ON (unblocked) PS3.

Code: 99-01
        Description:
        • As a result of a paper size error, the controller transmits a forced stop command to the printer engine, and the printer engine is internally processing the size error. • As a result of a paper size error, the controller transmits a forced stop command to the printer engine; but the paper causing the size error cannot be fed out.

Code: 11-01
        Description:
        The leading edge of the paper is not turned ON (unblocked) the registration sensor (PS1) even after the lapse of a given period of time after tray 1 starts to feed paper.

All these errors indicate that there is a problem with paper transport.

Perform the following procedures:

1. To fix the "Code: 32-05" error, you will need to perform preventive cleaning of the exit sensor.
        If the error occurs only when printing in duplex, remove the exit paper section and perform maintenance on the duplex guide bar.
        Gate switch unit (bizhub 650i_550i_450i)_html.zip

2. To fix the "Code: 99-01" error, remove the Transport unit and perform maintenance on the registration sensor. Be sure to remove the registration roller and clean the bushings. If possible, replace the electromagnetic clutch. It might not be necessary to replace it, but if the problem is in the clutch, then the issue will reappear, but not immediately.
        Transport unit (bizhub 650i_550i)_html.zip
        Be sure to remove the registration roller and clean the bushings

3. To fix the "Code: 11-01" error, you will need to perform maintenance on the paper pickup rollers and replace the paper feed clutch. Disassemble the paper pickup system and clean the bushings as well.
        Sensor layout_html.zip

Out of all the listed errors, I am inclined to think that the problem lies in the Transport unit.

If you have any questions, please contact me via PM
        Good luck! )))
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...