• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • texchar555
    Senior Production Tech

100+ Posts
    • Mar 2007

BIZHUB 8000

Is anyone going for the BIZHUB 8000 class in here?
  • HORSE
    Trusted Tech

100+ Posts
    • Mar 2008

What you mean Press C8000 training? Already did it and now have the T-shirt.
    Laughing......

Comment

• Stirton.M
      All things Konica Minolta

1,000+ Posts
      • Oct 2009

I'm still waiting for them to send me so I can get the t-shirt too....

Seems nobody is buying in our area, which will be the only reason I would see a course any time soon...I know our trainers are trained....
      "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
      ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
      I will not answer requests or questions there.
      Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Comment

• texchar555
        Senior Production Tech

100+ Posts
        • Mar 2007

How was the class and where did you go?

Comment

• Stirton.M

1,000+ Posts
          • Oct 2009

Well, it seems I am going fairly soon, though I have no dates yet. Just waiting for the paperwork to be completed on Corp side and off to Toronto, the middle of the world, I go.
          "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
          ---Groucho Marx

Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Comment

• texchar555
            Senior Production Tech

100+ Posts
            • Mar 2007

Im going to Chicago soon hopefully on the 19th of this month and then the 6000/7000 on the 25.

Comment

• Stirton.M

1,000+ Posts
              • Oct 2009

I have tentative dates...29th November through to Dec 3 I think....or is it longer, I cannot recall...the boss is working out the details. I had a choice of around the beginning of November too, but I liked the other date better. I can book an extra week after and count that as my holidays for Christmas.

I forgot about the 6000/7000 series. I suspect that is in my future too.

Have fun on your course.
              ---Groucho Marx

Comment

• jma676
                Expert Tech
                250+ Posts
                • Mar 2009

*******While waiting, here you can review some points of this new system!******

Features of bizhub PRESS C8000 | New Konica Minolta Digital Press

Comment

• Stirton.M

1,000+ Posts
                  • Oct 2009

Dates set in stone. My supervisor gets the beginning of Nov, I get the end...

As for waiting jma, I have downloaded the manuals a week ago...got all the meat right there...
                  ---Groucho Marx

Comment

• racefreak
                    Technician
                    • Sep 2010

Went to the pre release class in CT back in June. Good class and great machine. A few small things need to be addressed but a major leap forward.

Comment

• texchar555
                      Senior Production Tech

100+ Posts
                      • Mar 2007

Well, My class starts on Nov 8th and I can't wait to start class. Hope to see some you guys in class.

Comment

• Stirton.M

1,000+ Posts
                        • Oct 2009

My course has been moved to the mid week in December...could not book me in the earlier classes. A co-worker is doing his course supposedly next week, but that has been postponed due to lack of having a machine to do the training on in Toronto. This does not bode well that we cannot even get a training machine....heh
                        ---Groucho Marx

Comment

• kingpd@businessprints.net
                          Senior Tech

500+ Posts
                          • Feb 2008

I'll only get to go if NEC works out a deal with Konica Minolta...so far they haven't.

Comment

• texchar555
                            Senior Production Tech

100+ Posts
                            • Mar 2007

today is the day I will be taking pics of this machine. I will post after class today.

Comment

• AyJayAreDii
                              Technician

50+ Posts
                              • Jul 2010

First I have herd about this machine. looks like Konica is matching the Ricoh ProC900. So is it a new engine or just a beefed up c6500?

Comment

Working...