• Show
Clear All
  • Hart
    Trusted Tech
    100+ Posts
    • Feb 2024

Hart

Hi,

French technician for 10+ years, I've been lurking this forum for a while and decide to create an account to answer some questions because why not.
    My experience so far :

A3
    Sharp : my main brand, 10+ years of experience with them, after hating them I've started to kinda like their products when I compare them with what I can find in the field (really Canon ???).
    HP PageWide : hate everything about them, training was trash, they discontinued their PageWide, we've swapped to Epson.
    Epson : our InkJet alternatives at the moment with their WF-C879R and AM-C, maybe the Enterprise lineup for teachers' room soon (training next week).
    Canon : we have less than 10 units currently, so far I hate their user interface, service mode, and the whole package in general (I really don't see the famous better quality), but my boss doesn't want to send me to training (because "It's a waste of time") so ...

We're looking at a second A3 laser brand, any recommendations ?

A4
    Sharp : C301W are too fragile for our dumb customers that don't take good care of them, fuser especially, no problem so far with C303W/C304W, but too expensive for some customers.
    Brother : rock solid but user interface is trash, after Covid shortage we had to replace them with Lexmark, then Epson. No training, I have almost no technical experience on them since they never fail...
    Lexmark : metal outside but plastic inside, too fragile, sadly Sharp will continue with the Luna lineup, we try to avoid selling them.
    Epson : WF-C579R only, I'm shocked that I had to replace the whole ADF for an improvement on a small plastic piece ...
  • tsbservice
    Field tech
    Site Contributor
    5,000+ Posts
    • May 2007

Re: Hart

Hi, Welcome to the forum.
    Nice write up
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.
    Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

Comment

• slimslob
      Retired
      Site Contributor
      25,000+ Posts
      • May 2013

Glad yo have you join us.

Comment

• Phil B.
        Field Supervisor
        10,000+ Posts
        • Jul 2016

Welcome.
        Again good write up.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

Comment

• blackcat4866
          Master Of The Obvious
          Site Contributor
          10,000+ Posts
          • Jul 2007

Welcome! =^..^=
          If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
          1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
          2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
          3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
          4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
          5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Comment

Working...